Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We in Scotland call it river crappy cause its awful.jimmy in it lives doon the road from me just outside Edinburgh and is in the Toby carvery every day drinking his wine.its that bad the wages must be shocking going to Toby carvery all the time for a drink.

bleeping hell its our Marion 🤣
Good work! 😂😂😂

Answer to this was really “well work is drying up so ave creatit a wee alter ego Mario and u won’t belief the hings he gets up tae on this app”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My brain is fried with JohnnyMario. I say this even though I have a sister who looks and sounds like me. There's no way they don't know Mario is an oddity, and at a minimum should tell him to go to a proper hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He has a Beyonce tree topper ma lovelie, so aye. Are we thinking Marion's mum made a fuss of her gay theatrical son, so Marion decides he wants tae be gay and wants tae become a star? Marion could really be straight. Now there's a terrifying thought.
Seriously, I'm away to give my head a shake, because I'm normally ahead on things like this 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My brain is fried with JohnnyMario. I say this even though I have a sister who looks and sounds like me. There's no way they don't know Mario is an oddity, and at a minimum should tell him to go to a proper hairdresser.
Are youse saying there's something wrong with ma hair on ma heed ma lovelie? Stay in yer ain laine, Dayn. So aye.
Screenshot_20211202_221931.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg I don’t know why I thought the brother wiz straight and married tae!! I was expecting a deep voice and then I heard it and nearly fell aff ma seat. I thought wan ae you lovelies had dubbed it with Moiras voice 😂😂😂 duck sake. What’s worse than wan Mario…TWO! And here he wiz thinking he’s pure bespoke but actually he’s just the clone of his big brother hahahaha riddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You can see there's far more to Johnny, he's outward looking, interested in stuff...educated way more than Mario. Mario is one of life's copiers, not an original thought drifting through his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In full realisation that it is none of my fecking business, I'd love to see Johnny's "Derek".

Feel we'd get the full 'spot the difference' effect 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are youse saying there's something wrong with ma hair on ma heed ma lovelie? Stay in yer ain laine, Dayn. So aye.
View attachment 902626
It looks like he's got no dominos 😂

Omg I don’t know why I thought the brother wiz straight and married tae!! I was expecting a deep voice and then I heard it and nearly fell aff ma seat. I thought wan ae you lovelies had dubbed it with Moiras voice 😂😂😂 duck sake. What’s worse than wan Mario…TWO! And here he wiz thinking he’s pure bespoke but actually he’s just the clone of his big brother hahahaha riddy.
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure a hairdresser could do much to that hair of his ma lovelie, it has a mind of its own:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario did a poor me story about coming out to his parents, the usual melodrama. It's why lots don't realise his older brother is also gay, had come out to his parents years before without any issues.

Mario did a poor me story about coming out to his parents, the usual melodrama. It's why lots don't realise his older brother is also gay, had come out to his parents years before without any issues.
Attention seeker what he is 😠

Reactions: 21

Johnny might owe Mario some money actually. If you're treatin yersel to anything today, make it this 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Johnny might owe Mario some money actually. If you're treatin yersel to anything today, make it this 👌
naw just naw their deffo the same person my brains fried it canny separate them into 2 people 🤣🤯 it just keeps saying its the same person hen its our Marion wi a wig on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.