Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
If you nearly pish your knicks at this cunt hen, come read this thread. You’ll have a fucking aneurism. So aye

32962257-E0D2-4157-81C0-53E710A71384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Reet well i've just spent 4 day's reading these threads and I want to say a massive thank you to all you lot. I have never laughed so much in me life! ❤

Also whoever put big-Rayn on the settee, I hope you don't mind if I pinch it, it's class.
This the the funniest thread on Tattle ma lovelie, nae debates! I love that it doesnae get too heavy with mum shaming, bickering and conspiracy theories. If youse want to see a photoshopped picture of Maz holding a jobby in his strangler fingers - this is the place! 😂😂

Keep spining bright lovelies tonnes'a love xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I can't see her not meeting him, that'd be really weird, almost like they're not real friends...

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m by no means a Hinch fan but imagine you’ve got all these absolute freaks like Mario who cling on to you and everything you do 😬
It’d be a bit more palatable if he had somewhere nice to host them. You know, somewhere where you can’t touch the litter tray, kettle, bed, front door and toilet all at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s cracking me up he’s going to be “afff this app” 😂 proper licking his wounds. Although to be fair, that was a VERY public snub by Hinch. Couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. So aye

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve got visions of Maz up all night cleaning the shite hole. Then getting a Primula board ready for her arrival. Got his £8 plastic loafers on and best blouse. Then Hinch calls…..

8C9D4CDF-6BE1-4C10-B58C-0688764071F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I just dont get why they wouldn't meet and why they wouldn't post on insta about it. Its all very strange!
Because they aren’t really friends? Hinch Is just a salesperson and Mario is the biggest influenced influencer there is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Cunt ain’t even got a dishwasher and now he’s saying he’s bought these in the past 😂

4AA7CC85-8F4D-42CC-A60B-4445A4B41C13.jpeg

But he dissnae like seasonal scents ma lovelies

• Haha

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Karma on his nose for next thread title ma lovelies. 😂
I mind someone posted a comment on here ages ago that they could imagine Marion reading a new thread title, sitting wae his face aw screwed up hissing bastardsss 🤣😂🤣😂 I don't know why but it fucking kills me everytime I think about it 😆

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Not big on the sweet things in life!! Does he have amnesia or short term memory loss? Wee bawbag 🙄
He’s missed out there, Lidl were doing a cheese advent calendar. Although he probably wouldn’t like it because it’s real cheese. I wonder if Primula do one? 😒

What the fuck have I just witnessed??? Stop it now Moira!

412CA9B4-41EA-4D6F-9DD0-77FE4F095A41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsshim62

I haf tae scoot out ma aine lane here and just wonder…..would ya nat be better savin’ yer pennies and goan to 34th Street rather than buying crappy sorry good quality signs directing you to it??

• Haha
  • Heart

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Morning ma lovelies I've got a bit of a hangover so I'll keep this brief.

Those bespoke bent wire toppers are horrible. If I lived in that block and came home to a mystery parcel outside my door the last thing I'd do is open it :poop:

And the way he goes on and on about helping small businesses as if he's an investor on Dragons Den. Imagine him sitting there...ma den ma rules, AM OOT.

I'm painting the spare bedroom today. Yes Marlon, I have a spare bedroom and the door opens fully, something you'd know nothing about 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Fuck sake hens am clutching ma beak here wae tears runnin doon ma legs, poor wee deek will be getting his ear chewed aff, mavis will take a sabbatical now cos he disnae need this platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
I’m sure the small local business that is McDonalds has more than 5 cream & chive dips you weapon!!!
26DF72F4-0B05-4A07-9965-BCE0419DA3F6.jpeg
McDonalds - you better get extra staff in because Marion is influencing!!!

p.s feeling like a mad wummin screenshotting his jobby patter after it’s only been up 2 minutes! But am crabbit the day & that’s aw I am sayin.

• Haha
  • Wow

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Not a lover of sweet things but got a selection box, tube of munchies and hot choc ball for his Xmas Eve box so aye

• Haha
  • Heart