Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does he think he is? Rotten to the core little cretin. That's all I'm saying about the wee scrote today.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No had time to catch up on the thread today my lovelies so can’t wait to see wit yous aw thought of the performance I just watched.
But I just hud tae come on this app because I knew if I waited long enough he would give be a brand new bespoke profile picture. Thanks Mario xx mwah mwah

03A334EA-2B29-4C64-837F-A6EDC12860A0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My god I’ve been so busy with all the festivities, between birthdays, Christmas parties and pantos coming out my ears I’ve missed 2 whole threads but I had to skip to the present day to say

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS HE PLAYING AT IN THIS FOTO

Botox is not an #ad it was #paidforbymyself

so aye ma lovelies x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is slightly off topic but am I the only mother who hasn’t bought into the elf on the shelf shite? I really can’t be arsed. The kids haven’t asked for one and I’d only forget to move the fucker anyway!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is slightly off topic but am I the only mother who hasn’t bought into the elf on the shelf shite? I really can’t be arsed. The kids haven’t asked for one and I’d only forget to move the fucker anyway!!! 🤣
that git is not welcome in ma hoose either!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ our Marion wouldn't be able to cope with the botox as it gives you a terrible headache after for a couple days it did me anyway 🤣.He would be moaning about it for days.

"Aww my sare heed. I need to get aww cosy with my blanket and sit with my cup of tea in my bespoke mug with my horse Christmas tree lights on and order a half pizza supper cause I'm just not feeling it the day maybe later I will have a couple cakes but I don't like sweet things lovelys think I will go make a hot chocolate so aye get cosy get the hoose coats on night night tons of love"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over the fact there is 51 of these bespoke boujie threads and they’re all free!
I’m aw cozy in my hoosecoat catching up on thread 36.
I am in tears 😂
View attachment 900172
Aw a wee honourable mention a ma bespoke art😘 the blind nikita dug and him flashing the postman is on his “for the laughs” highlight btw💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Chicken little… me again… have you got rayn a cat tree yet? :m
And a calendar since you managed to get yourself one. Shops have had Dreamies ones for months.

He mentioned a “botox rumour” my bleeping arse!! absolutely nae cunts thinks you 1) have filler 2) can bleeping afford it. Cunts got more wrinkles than a baw sack.
I mentioned dodgy Botox the other day - he had some dodgy Spock eyes. Prob got it from some cheap lockdown trained so called practitioner.

No had time to catch up on the thread today my lovelies so can’t wait to see wit yous aw thought of the performance I just watched.
But I just hud tae come on this app because I knew if I waited long enough he would give be a brand new bespoke profile picture. Thanks Mario xx mwah mwah

View attachment 899869
I think he resembles his big bro with that
0E206EE3-6485-4286-B4EE-EEE454A6F80F.png
filter 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.