Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Whit office actually hus the cleaner dae their Christmas decorations? Since they work about 2 hours a day they’d be telt tae get the cludgies bleached and stop fannying around. And why hus he got their decorations at hame wae him?
View attachment 894937
The policemen will be aw confused looking over like, why is there a hedgehog decorating a Christmas tree. They’ll be thinking someone has spiked their tea with the weekends contraband!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
A’ve got tae go oot ma lovelies and pure ragin!! Ah want tae be parked right here when our Marion finally shows his bespoke boujee fizog (face).
Yous huv called it right:
1. They did meet up and he’s gonna post it was all done in private as he’s a private person. Which is literally 2 fingers up tae the Steel family and proves it wiz a PR stint.
2. Or….and I hope….she patched him and he’s currently taking awe his Hinch merch tae the tip.
Pure excited fur this :cool::ROFLMAO:
The crack heeds doon stairs are cooking their meth on a gifted Hinch candle as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Him pretending he isn’t getting DMs in his ootbox isn’t cutting it if he is trying to use that as an excuse for not seeing the Essex Drag Queen.

If they were as friendly as he likes to think, they’d have each other’s phone numbers. So aye. That’s awe I’m saying on the matter the day. So forth
A pic of them together, that's all I want for Christmas. Him six inches tall, her six foot tall, both as awkward as fuck.
She'll give him the Omicron covid, she's been in the hospital, in the airport and plane. Really hope she's thought about that girl, clinically extremely vulnerable, this trip at this point is madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

maeve87

The more time goes oan ma lovelies the more I’m convinced these wee guys are seriously two grapes short of a fruit salad. Mentally there is definitely something no right up there. The Christmas lights are oan but only Rayn is hame…

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I see Hinch is flying home. I can't believe Princess Sophia of Maldon didn't go and visit the fresh prince of Paisley. I bet he's greeting into his absolute leathal drink shouting at Derek to order him a deep fried pizza to console him.

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ah cannae tell a lie, I've taken this snub badly and I've had a fair few sherbets the day. If it helps Chicken little/Mario, here's ma hit list of other traitors/so called pals who've fawned over Hinchy and ignored Mario's humiliation.

-All the hoose party guests excluding Hannah and the Bruce
- Greedy
- Lisa the cereal box coverer

Lisa, the cereal box coverer has just ended me. 😂

I think I’m gonna goto the library tomorrow to print out his, now deleted, post and send copies to him, Hinch and Katie’s Maw.

Naw ma lovely, I feel a wee bit sorry for him anaw. It wizny very nice of her.
Why should she though? I think it’s fucking horrendous that he’s acting like this because she went to see a disabled girl and not him. He’s a nasty little cunt and will never get any sympathy from me. And that’s aw am gonnae say.

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Actually dying of second hand embarrassment for these two Grown men standing in a shop filming themselves getting a stiffy over a cheap tacky as fuck cushion 👵🏻

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
In honour oh our new bespoke thread:

Scheme Queen 👑
She keeps her PG tips
In her cooncil cabinet
“Ma page ma rules”, she says
Wearing Gucci counterfeit
We think she’s a parody
Or a BBC Alba comedy
Shes got a bespoke chocolate station
And a candy cane sign
Cookie jars and crippling debt
The neighbours are doing Ket
The upstairs huv mice

She’s a Scheme Queen
Home Bargains, doesnae clean
Wouldn’t fill the stadium oh his football team
Anytime

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
He has been off the ‘gram and I have spent the whole day refreshing it…..waiting to see how this all played out!

(Have to isolate as waiting for PCR result so had to cancel plans….couldn’t have picked a better time to be isolating)
I think the funniest thing is that he’s used spitting his venom as another excuse for a Tree Pic 😂

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
I'm strapping in for December, what a journey we are in for! Hot Chocolate, Mulled Cider, meals out with pals, visits to enjoy the lights, illuminations, Christmas Tree Maze, the Big Wheel in Brummie, Christmas Markets, Santa overdose but that's just me, im sure Mazda will be up the road getting aww cosy 🙄🤔🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Loving to new bespoke thread name ❤

Two grown men on a Friday night settling down with hot chocolate, flumps and sprinkles!!! And that spoon ffs 🤦‍♂️
Any normal cunt would be onit by now. Pair of old fuddy duddies🥔💎🥔
I’ve just cracked open my second bottle of wine and fell into my toilet whilst trying to do myself up and he’s drinking horlicks. I know who won’t be doing the horizontal hula tonight my lovelies. 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
God Marion and Johnny are as disturbed as each other. Same beak, same eyes, same high pitched make-your-ears-bleed voice. Absolutely terrifying. I wonder if Krystal is the same…
Ah cannae believe there’s a family in Ayrshire that names their wains Johnny, Krystal and Mario 🤣 it sounds like the characters in a PC school book

• Haha
Reactions: 45