Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blocknroll

A pic will come out after she's back home, and Mario will be saying it was private as some sort of victory. Very odd way to behave.
Literally about to say this. He’ll say Soph was in touch with him and he’ll let us all know that he knew all about it. He’ll say he wanted the visit to be all about Katie and he just wanted to stay in his ain lane.

In reality, he found out yesterday the same as the rest of us. When it was too late because it was clearly all pre-recorded. He’ll be pure ragin and CRABBIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
We in Scotland call it river shitty cause its awful.jimmy in it lives doon the road from me just outside Edinburgh and is in the Toby carvery every day drinking his wine.its that bad the wages must be shocking going to Toby carvery all the time for a drink.

Fucking hell its our Marion 🤣
Its our Marion with hair 😂 do we think Marion is just a character that Johnny is playing for us all? That would explain alot.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I see Hinch is flying home. I can't believe Princess Sophia of Maldon didn't go and visit the fresh prince of Paisley. I bet he's greeting into his absolute leathal drink shouting at Derek to order him
I'm sure if he hings oot his windae waving a candy cane aboot she'll see him from the plane

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Omg I don’t know why I thought the brother wiz straight and married tae!! I was expecting a deep voice and then I heard it and nearly fell aff ma seat. I thought wan ae you lovelies had dubbed it with Moiras voice 😂😂😂 fuck sake. What’s worse than wan Mario…TWO! And here he wiz thinking he’s pure bespoke but actually he’s just the clone of his big brother hahahaha riddy.

• Haha
  • Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies
Steered right oot yer lane there hen, difference wae mario is 1. he works about 4 hours a week 2. He never goes anywhere to deserve to be 'aw cosy wrapped up' wae a lukewarm cup a piss and a cheeseless cheeseboard every bastard night 3. cause he's a fuckin hermit and there's nothing wrong with it. .if yer no a hermit but he is and that's a problem. 4. Ma wheelie bin has been oot mair times than he has and he complains aboot the weather 24/7. .no matter what the weather is, like he actually goes anywhere to have the cheek to, except for a pizza crunch and 2 pickles 5. There's nothin wrong wae stayin in instead of goin out boozin, but he's a 30 something gay man wae nae pals, nae family that likes um, a dangerous spending habit and a hoos he's never happy wae. . he either needs his jam roll *needs pumped* OR NEEDS TO GET OOT, Cause he's now just a moany auld trout. So aye. Nothin wrong wae it for a normal functioning working adults and parents, Margo over there needs a night oot. .badly

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Heard a rumour oor Mario is to become the face of a new internet content sharing site - it’s called OnlyFuds ma lovelies, chanting him oan fae the rooftops 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’m howling ma luvlies. That’s him just realised that hinch doesny give a flying fuck aboot him🤣😂 Marion get right back inty humble lain and sit doon cos yer a nobody
This could be a break through for him….

Step one in his rehabilitation is to break up with Hinchy. Then he needs to work full time and make genuine mates with his colleagues, find a hobby other than shopping in B&M, enjoy the seasons as they arrive and even pop off on a little holiday with Dee.
Carrying his decorations from this Christmas to next without buying anything else……just think this time next year he could have a bespoke savings account, some real friends, a pleasant life with competing with a fake bunch of users on Insta.

#teammario #gomario #binofhinch #hinchisthegrinch #instagramisfake #comeonovertotattle

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Bet he’s gutted that EarPod was found. He probably already had new ones in his Amazon basket on 5 pay. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's so crap at promoting stuff. Here's the dishwasher tablets, I don't have a dishwasher... Here's the unstoppables that are so harsh on my skin I can't even use them on throws. 🙄🤦 You're supposed to lie Mario, that's how selling stuff on insta works. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart