Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he’s gutted that EarPod was found. He probably already had new ones in his Amazon basket on 5 pay. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If we don't get a 100 dot rant about what happened today it'll be me that's fumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sure you can track Apple ear pods, his will be fake just like him. So he had to go all the way back in to town to get it after someone handed it in, or did he not really lose it 🤔 we know he likes to tell a wee lie or ten for a bit of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning from Hell? Stupid bleep shut up and read the room. Kids murdered in Liverpool people still dying from Covid homes wrecked with Arwen and he's bothered about an earwax encrusted ear pod? bleep
Exactly. As usual he's got blinkers on with what's happening in the real world.
Self centred twit 👊

Reactions: 24
He got the Spanish Archer today ma lovelies - El Bow 😆😆😆

Kayleigh the MUA coo has just said on her stories that she cancelled her plans to meet him in town today cos she is still recovering from living life as it should be at the weekend.

Bet the wee bawbag wiz rage shopping like a bampot when he lost his bud 👌💎
He probably had his orange foundation on too, and freezing in his school uniform outfit, looking like a gone wrong Harry Potter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where on earth is he going to store all this crap once Christmas is over? (8am December 26th). At this rate he will just need to hang it out the windows in bags! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m sure the small local business that is McDonalds has more than 5 cream & chive dips you weapon!!!
26DF72F4-0B05-4A07-9965-BCE0419DA3F6.jpeg
McDonalds - you better get extra staff in because Marion is influencing!!!

p.s feeling like a mad wummin screenshotting his jobby patter after it’s only been up 2 minutes! But am crabbit the day & that’s aw I am sayin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
More spending on sh— . Where on earth are they going to go ?
Look Chickenlicken or littlechicken or whatever your name is….just because I’m not tracking the spending anymore it still counts okay? The money is still coming out of your bank account.…klarna will still want their cash!

#stopspending #youdontneedeveryredandwhitethingintheshop #savesomecash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Actually dying of second hand embarrassment for these two Grown men standing in a shop filming themselves getting a stiffy over a cheap tacky as duck cushion 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m sure the small local business that is McDonalds has more than 5 cream & chive dips you weapon!!!
View attachment 895322McDonalds - you better get extra staff in because Marion is influencing!!!

p.s feeling like a mad wummin screenshotting his jobby patter after it’s only been up 2 minutes! But am crabbit the day & that’s aw I am sayin.
This is going to be hobbycraft and premier Inn pillows, all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The more time goes oan ma lovelies the more I’m convinced these wee guys are seriously two grapes short of a fruit salad. Mentally there is definitely something no right up there. The Christmas lights are oan but only Rayn is hame…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m honestly astounded at the amount of money he spends on so much tat. Why can he not see that he has a problem and why isn’t Derek stopping him. I can go days without spending any money. He needs his phone taking off him and this app deleting. I know we all take the piss out of him but if you actually stop and think about it, it’s a very sad existence he’s living. Buying stuff just so he has content for this app and to receive validation from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.