Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a lover of sweet things but got a selection box, tube of munchies and hot choc ball for his Xmas Eve box so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just been looking through the fashion highlight, it's horrific. Found these little wee things, then I noticed he's a size 6. He's a 6. It's not upside down, not a 9. He's a wee 6. A wee THUMBelina.
Also the red and white blanket. Candy cane lane started months ago 😂
View attachment 898224
Plaice hies
If you nearly pish your knicks at this bleep hen, come read this thread. You’ll have a bleeping aneurism. So aye

View attachment 898809
Def he wrote that nae commas or full stops. Illiterate fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This X 1000000000.
He’s the biggest rid neck to walk Scottish soil.
Please don’t think we’re all like this oddity!!!!!

That’s all am saying today 🥔💎
Now dolly, you all know he should represent Scotland on MasterChef, well celebrity MasterChef, showing the world how to cook stovies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not a lover of sweet things but he's just been gifted this so aye
20211201_132207.jpg

Cannie wait to see what he sticks in it if he doesnae like the sweet stuff. Crisps and squirty cheese? Bespoke IBS snacking station 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
happy furst ah dezember ma luvlies. that’s aw💎

Also why does he sound so manic? He must’ve got a coke advent calender anaw by the looks a hings

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not a lover of sweet things but he's just been gifted this so aye
View attachment 898973

Cannie wait to see what he sticks in it if he doesnae like the sweet stuff. Crisps and squirty cheese? Bespoke IBS snacking station 💎
That’s twice today he’s said “most kindest”! He speaks like such a bleeping child!

What goes through these people’s heads when they gift him tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse all? Happy first of dizember to youse. I’m living life as it should on my holidays sat on a sun lounger with a 👉🍹. Hope youse are all getting warm and cosy and you’ve all got your candy cane lanes and hot chocolate stations ready for this month ahead. In honour of our Maz I’m off for a beige coloured lunch consisting of chips and a burger as I no like sweet things no apple pie for me. Speak to youse all soon ma lovelies. Tons of love. 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
13 people have posted in his latest post 4 hours ago.

Maz, people are bored with your pictures and videos now. Enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's the fucks a lockibob??
You've heard the terrible word holibib? Like saying holidays, if you're an idiot. Lockdown/holiday/holibib and it isn't funny now I've explained it. Christmas ruined. Or crimbo. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You've heard the terrible word holibib? Like saying holidays, if you're an idiot. Lockdown/holiday/holibib and it isn't funny now I've explained it. Christmas ruined. Or crimbo. 😁
The word "holibob" should be illegal. If I hear anyone say Lockibob I'll lose my mind😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.