Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's like a dose of thrush...Irrating as hell! 👊

And l wish he'd stop dictating when he asks people to follow or buy from businesses..."Get involved"..How about you feck off!

Lambrini. He certainly know how to have a drink doesn't he 🤭
Maz l call that pop not alcohol. You tit!.
Fucks sake, I used to drink this in the 90s when I was a teenager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's like a dose of thrush...Irrating as hell! 👊

And l wish he'd stop dictating when he asks people to follow or buy from businesses..."Get involved"..How about you feck off!

Lambrini. He certainly know how to have a drink doesn't he 🤭
Maz l call that pop not alcohol. You tit!.
Lambrini! 🤣🤣🤣. I’ve had pisses with stronger alcohol content. What an old woman Mazda is 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mario "reframing" himself from Black Friday spending cos he didn't need or want anything is like an old alky proving they can go 24 hours without a drink. The minute that clock hand signalled it was Charcoal Saturday (or whatever the day after black Friday is called) the urge to spend would've been like a raging thirst.

You could argue that everything he bought today was for medicinal purposes 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Marion drinking the Lambrini like the 14 year old girl that he is 🙈😭😂 he’s such a redneck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion drinking the Lambrini like the 14 year old girl that he is 🙈😭😂 he’s such a redneck!!!!
It’s the fact he’ll be quite literally pissed off that one can, then he’ll wake up #crabbit and hungover the morra complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes!. How great would that be.
I know we're laughing at his spending problems, but he's only got himself to blame 🤷‍♀️

Friggin hell, he just can't help himself. What an idiot
I've got 3 young children and I don't buy this tit he just can't be wired up right it's NOT normal behaviour especially for a 40 (well nearly) year old childless man! I'd love to know what Deek really thinks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ole Wiry Words saw an opportunity to get some free advertising from the gullible eegit and sent that parcel knowing he’d post about it. The Pied Piper of the Menopausal Mafia fell for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie I didnae feel the best today efter ma wee bespoke session last night 🙈
Then we find his wee heid will grow even mare as he helps these small business’ loads ma lovelies 🤮
Ffs 🙄 of course he helped you oot yer darkest time hen, don't you know he's the patron Saint a small businesses, he's supplied the water that put oot the burnin Bush fur Moses, He recommended a bespoke timber merchant fur Noah and his wee Ark and of course found Jesus the best bespoke caterer for his last supper did oor Maz, Ken the world disnae turn withoot his recommendations, but seriously that lassie should use one eh her straws fae his custom cannys tae sook the farts oot his arse properly Maz is quite the 'Inspirayshin'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another illiterate post talking about why he stays on this app when he wants to close his page down. Well close your page down on this app then if you hate it as much as you make out you do. Absolute tosser!
Genuine question ma lovelies. Wit would be the reason that he’s oan that app and does his page? Says he’s been reminded of it but I’ve no idea wit he’s dain or why

• Haha
Genuine question ma lovelies. Wit would be the reason that he’s oan that app and does his page? Says he’s been reminded of it but I’ve no idea wit he’s dain or why
Ma lovelie, genuine answer -

He’s an attention seeking bleep with an addiction for buying & advertising SHITE!

This app is no his joab, his joab is his joab (2.5 hours per week cleaning or dusting round the dust) he could go aff this app in the morning (clicks fingers) but he’s saved so many “small businesses” from going bust therefore he plods on 🤣

Mwah tons of love, I’m sure u are still as baffled as I am 🤣 💋 💎 X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sweetie jars. The tree topper. The can of lambrini. The Poundland bags behind the white company bag. I can’t even. He’s a pure man baby and it gives me the heave.

Ive just woke up in a pure drunken haze. Officially aff it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ffs 🙄 of course he helped you oot yer darkest time hen, don't you know he's the patron Saint a small businesses, he's supplied the water that put oot the burnin Bush fur Moses, He recommended a bespoke timber merchant fur Noah and his wee Ark and of course found Jesus the best bespoke caterer for his last supper did oor Maz, Ken the world disnae turn withoot his recommendations, but seriously that lassie should use one eh her straws fae his custom cannys tae sook the farts oot his arse properly Maz is quite the 'Inspirayshin'
Did you not know his panelling was made using left overs from the ark?

The sweetie jars. The tree topper. The can of lambrini. The Poundland bags behind the white company bag. I can’t even. He’s a pure man baby and it gives me the heave.

Ive just woke up in a pure drunken haze. Officially aff it.
You say 'am aff it' more times than Marion changes his ibs stained sheets 😂

• Haha
For someone who takes many commas he really should know how to use one by now. And a bleeping full stop. That latest rambling about he’s saved many small businesses and the owners of these businesses lives, shows just how much of a narcissistic, delusional little man he really is.
I’m also crabbit as I was in the toon yesterday and also was in the white company and didn’t spot the 2 hobbits in their tracksuits stomping about. Ragin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning ma lovelies I've got a bit of a hangover so I'll keep this brief.

Those bespoke bent wire toppers are horrible. If I lived in that block and came home to a mystery parcel outside my door the last thing I'd do is open it :poop:

And the way he goes on and on about helping small businesses as if he's an investor on Dragons Den. Imagine him sitting there...ma den ma rules, AM OOT.

I'm painting the spare bedroom today. Yes Marlon, I have a spare bedroom and the door opens fully, something you'd know nothing about 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ma lovelies, I am clutching ma beak at all your bespoke profile pictures of oor Marion in his ‘kippah’ in the scent ‘hannukah’ 😂 mwah, happy Hanukkah ma lovelies 💎💎💎🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.