Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma on his nose for next thread title ma lovelies. 😂
I mind someone posted a comment on here ages ago that they could imagine Marion reading a new thread title, sitting wae his face aw screwed up hissing bastardsss 🤣😂🤣😂 I don't know why but it bleeping kills me everytime I think about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I mind someone posted a comment on here ages ago that they could imagine Marion reading a new thread title, sitting wae his face aw screwed up hissing bastardsss 🤣😂🤣😂 I don't know why but it bleeping kills me everytime I think about it 😆
I can imagine him scrolling through the threads way his beak instead a his strangler fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies, I’m coming oot of ma laine to remember when Mazda was in the newspaper but didn’t move the Christmas presents and shite he had dumped the top of the old floordrobes before the picture was taken 🤣🤣🤣. That’s all I am saying today 🥔❤
0A73262E-D150-47A3-AC9D-D7BEE2135B6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just oot ma comma to say, how the duck would he know what a tree in New York looks like?

Also, does anyone remember the advent calendar shaped like a train that he got Derek a couple of years ago? 😂

Mwah xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And why New York. Is that the only place that does lovely trees.
He's such an idiot when he posts and speaks 🙄

He wasn't in the first one, so I've got to endure another until l see him 🥴
He wasn’t in it till later probs about 3-4 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just put my xmas tree up with the kids with the same decorations we have had for years in the same colours. And it looks fab and we had such fun doing it. Of course when kids are in bed I’ll take the 400 baubles off one branch and distribute evenly but what matters is they has a blast. Not a bleeping candy cane or wax melt in the scent “tacky” in sight. Oh and I cooked dinner - that’s a novelty for you Marion eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Chinese is my absolute favourite food. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. His pictures manage to put me right off it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies, having gone on a ratch about River City I’m howling at this. There was an actor called Juan Pablo who was in the series till he left for pastures greener, then they used his actual name as a character for Johnny Mcknight to play 😂
Such imagination 🤣
The whole thing has killed me. Juanny McPablight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen some monstrosities of trees this year so far. I think once the shape in no way resembles an actual tree is when they’ve gone a step too far! Or in oor Marions case a bleeping half marathon too far ma lovelies so aye and so forth tons a love mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.