Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's all have a sing-a-lo

ng, get into the Christmas spirit. Actual footage of @menopausalmargrit enjoying himself in London.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies, having gone on a ratch about River City I’m howling at this. There was an actor called Juan Pablo who was in the series till he left for pastures greener, then they used his actual name as a character for Johnny Mcknight to play 😂
Such imagination 🤣
Oooooo the original Juan Pablo is quite dishy 🥵
What a come down getting replaced by “Johhny (The Snout) McKnight🤢 bet they lost thousands of viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he have an aversion to cooking anything that isn’t watery sausage soup or the odd stir fry?? Think of how much must get spent on takeaways and eating out aswell as aw the house tat :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does he have an aversion to cooking anything that isn’t watery sausage soup or the odd stir fry?? Think of how much must get spent on takeaways and eating out aswell as aw the house tat :sick:
Oh he makes salt soup ma lovelie seasoned with a wee touch of tomatoes or shredded veg
Tonsa love 💎 Back in ma laine I go

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Chinese is my absolute favourite food. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. His pictures manage to put me right off it 😩
And me. Looks like a bushtucker trial.

I bet he's a horrible customer in restaurants. You know the type, speaks to the staff like tit and makes a point of asking for a jug of tap water that he knows he won't drink.

• Haha
River city is on iPlayer. Oh god, I'll end up watching it all.
We in Scotland call it river crappy cause its awful.jimmy in it lives doon the road from me just outside Edinburgh and is in the Toby carvery every day drinking his wine.its that bad the wages must be shocking going to Toby carvery all the time for a drink.

bleeping hell its our Marion 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
We in Scotland call it river crappy cause its awful.jimmy in it lives doon the road from me just outside Edinburgh and is in the Toby carvery every day drinking his wine.its that bad the wages must be shocking going to Toby carvery all the time for a drink.

Ffs is that Maz in a wig? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Its our Marion with hair 😂 do we think Marion is just a character that Johnny is playing for us all? That would explain alot.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I mind someone posted a comment on here ages ago that they could imagine Marion reading a new thread title, sitting wae his face aw screwed up hissing bastardsss 🤣😂🤣😂 I don't know why but it bleeping kills me everytime I think about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You even need to ask 🤣🤣🤣?
He sounds like Mario would, if you factored in a 40 a day habit and some additional IQ points, so aye.
I don't know why l thought he was straight and married, so his voice threw me 🤣

This is the guy that's just bought a big house as well?.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know why l thought he was straight and married, so his voice threw me 🤣

This is the guy that's just bought a big house as well?.
He has a Beyonce tree topper ma lovelie, so aye. Are we thinking Marion's mum made a fuss of her gay theatrical son, so Marion decides he wants tae be gay and wants tae become a star? Marion could really be straight. Now there's a terrifying thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.