Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have u ever heard of river city….. it’s a Scottish show with some god awful acting…the brother was in it he played a barman called Juan pablo…it was cringe to say the least 🙈
I've found them ALL on sky catchup, so I've just downloaded one 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
D5C03319-938D-4F5A-919A-35BA2A783998.png

It’s like someone you’d see in someone’s window. What? Someone take the phone of this illiterate twit! And FYI Marion, the tree looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw a wee honourable mention a ma bespoke art😘 the blind nikita dug and him flashing the postman is on his “for the laughs” highlight btw💎
D’asgostin by name, D’asgostin by nature!
Jesus Christ the way he’s hysterical over the cat teepee, he’s a very isolated man isn’t he 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Had Mario been paid now, he'll be able to go oot and spend his birthday money or picket money, whatever he calls his salary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He wasn't in the first one, so I've got to endure another until l see him 🥴
Ma lovelie River City has tragically been oan TV here since 2002. According tae Google Johnny was in it fae 2018. Please spare yersel the 16 years.

There's a show on Prime, comrade detective. It's Romanian, subtitled, worth it though. Anti American propaganda, so so funny. The American ambassador says everyone she knows is dying of aids, Romanian children told it's wonderful to grass up their parents. Never seen anything like it. 😳

Ooh there's also an episode of the saint late sixties, early seventies. Some sort of exotic foreigner played by Jason King. His dark make up is like shoe polish, big sweated holes in it, and his exotic hat is a crocheted beret thing. I watch it occasionally, cry laughing.
Haha omg these actually sound hilarious. Ah’ll need tae see if I can find them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He loves a quotation mark as well doesn’t he? 😂
In the writing trade exclamation marks are pretty much barred, you'll struggle to find one in a newspaper article as they're called 'screamers' and imply rudeness and arogance....So aye. No a guid lane Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelie River City has tragically been oan TV here since 2002. According tae Google Johnny was in it fae 2018. Please spare yersel the 16 years.

Ssh blanche, let her suffer a bit. 😂

Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-13-35-32_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is slightly off topic but am I the only mother who hasn’t bought into the elf on the shelf shite? I really can’t be arsed. The kids haven’t asked for one and I’d only forget to move the fucker anyway!!! 🤣
We don’t do it in our house either. But if yer weans ever ask far he is, tell them he’s been a naughty boy and he’s awa intae the pokey for a while…

62EB9813-8B8C-4BFF-A454-76DDCE688E5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Peter Wyngarde in an episode of The Saint. Realistic make up and a crocheted beret.
Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-15-13-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.