Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on his way home, so are we all going to lay bets on what song will be used for the reveal?

If only it could be The Kinks, "Sittin' on my sofa" The lyrics were made for Melvin

All alone, sitting on my sofa,
Oh, oh, oh, sitting on my sofa,
Sipping at my soda,
Sitting on my sofa.

All alone, sitting on my sofa,
Oh, oh, oh, sitting on my sofa,
Sipping at my soda,
Sitting on my sofa.

You got all your friends,
I got a TV set.
You got your cars,
And this boy's never had anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just waiting for Saint Mario of small businesses to come on with his new #gifted sofas that he works so hard for . Can’t wait to hear in his nasally voice how plush the new sofa is ,with some much detail while he rubs his hands all over it 🤢 . Thanking Danielle for it and youse guys he just gave her business a shout out and now it’s a multi national company thanks to him .
so looking forward to hearing his hour long speech

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just waiting for Saint Mario of small businesses to come on with his new #gifted sofas that he works so hard for . Can’t wait to hear in his nasally voice how plush the new sofa is ,with some much detail while he rubs his hands all over it 🤢 . Thanking Danielle for it and youse guys he just gave her business a shout out and now it’s a multi national company thanks to him .
so looking forward to hearing his hour long speech
He’ll be rubbing himself all over, and willy pinching 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's see if he manages to adhere to the ASA guidelines for the sofa, it needs to be labelled AD every time he shows or mentions it.

If he doesn't we can all complain here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It will be a luxurious and bespoke sofa. He will also have worked with this company and taken them on a journey with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He could easily have donated his overly fabreezed chemical couch and insanity vanity table to the British Heart Foundation in Paisley. They would come and take it away for free then sell in their shop but naw greedy beggy Moanio wants the cash. Wee prick

Reactions: 11
I w
He could easily have donated his overly fabreezed chemical couch and insanity vanity table to the British Heart Foundation in Paisley. They would come and take it away for free then sell in their shop but naw greedy beggy Moanio wants the cash. Wee prick
I wouldn’t want anyone having that couch . The slightest spark and it will go up like a bonfire with all the chemicals in it 🔥.

Reactions: 1
Or even gift it to someone in need who can’t afford it just like his gifted sofa x2 that he couldn’t afford unless it was donated

Reactions: 6
I think I’m going to have some sort of mental breakdown if I don’t get to see this sofa soon 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’m going to have some sort of mental breakdown if I don’t get to see this sofa soon 😩
They probs can't get it through the traumatised door, :ROFLMAO: can you imagine after his ridiculous build up to it and it won't fit through his entrance (so to speak)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon the 3 seater sofa wouldn’t go up the stairs, so as we speak it’s being pulled up through the window. Melvin had to wait for a glazier for pop the window hence us waiting for the big reveal 😐

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.