Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tracy2019 I'll hold your coat doll.

In all seriousness that's shite - we all would be raging at that service 🤬
thanks hunni
Fuking shocking @Angiebell its every excuse under the sun so pissed off im not going to chase her up as I’m on my holibob but it better be there when I’m home or my first stop jet lagged and as grumpy as Fuk is her fuking shop and she won’t like little old me.... when I’m fuking pissed off 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I noticed Melv has created a new highlight called "decorating". Funnily enough the "duck the sky" sermon, which had the worst of his vitriol for Derek, has been edited out along with the "unless you're Scottish you won't get our banter" and other excuses.

He's still left some snarky bits in though. I think he wanted to keep the footage of the carnage and unfortunately he didn't have any that didn't include him drubbing Dezza in the narrative.

Hope his new couches get delivered today. I'd hate for him to have to have another JD style rant about rotten customer service 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed Melv has created a new highlight called "decorating". Funnily enough the "duck the sky" sermon, which had the worst of his vitriol for Derek, has been edited out along with the "unless you're Scottish you won't get our banter" and other excuses.

He's still left some snarky bits in though. I think he wanted to keep the footage of the carnage and unfortunately he didn't have any that didn't include him drubbing Dezza in the narrative.

Hope his new couches get delivered today. I'd hate for him to have to have another JD style rant about rotten customer service 😉
Interesting, because when that ‘highlight’ (it’s hardly a bleeping highlight is it, few sheets of tin foil lobbed on his wall and a crappy carpet being flung down!) first appeared, it still included all of his rants, steamy windows and Dezza bashing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please can the new thread be
cleaning with Mario #6 and so forth

not my idea. someone said further back down the thread.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear. Someone/something has rattled his glittery cage?! Slagging off the haters! As his multiple story/text gallops on, illiterately and repetitively, he gets more and more venomous in his wording.

My guess is, no fucker has messaged him asking how he deals with hate, it’s just him. He’s had an ‘outbox’ full of abuse and it’s tipped him over the edge. He will also have been reading stuff on here.

He says that the vile stuff the haters say, is just a mirror, and that it reflects them as a person. Spot on Mario... exactly what you’re saying. You do it yourself - but it’s directed at Derek, your life partner, your fiancé, your future husband.

He’s calling on the bullies? We ain’t no bullies. We are just observing and commenting - there’s a difference. He just can’t accept that not everyone thinks he pisses glittery rainbows!

You’re a narcissistic, controlling, bully.
Suck it up, you prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think our Melv has let his snooping on here get to him by the looks of his post this morning...

I can’t believe how jealous we all are of his success.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Webster bird really is Del Boys sister and and he’s got wind of that on here?
he can’t let it out the bag about not getting on with his sister so he has to make a load of tit up to get his point across indirectly.

Reactions: 2
His wee bobble head rants would be more credible if they were grammatically correct. I want to take a red pen over his rants and correct them like a teacher .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have had to totally restrain myself and not message him because we are NOT bullies. We point out his crappy behaviours, his lack of personality and yes there might be a few derogatory comments from some people but we don’t bully him. Bullying or trolling him would be harassing him and his inbox with all of our thoughts, not taking it to a completely different site to do it. How is this site any different to a news site or paper? Also the only thing I’m jealous of MELV, is how little tax you’ve probably payed this year because you won’t have declared all your gifted shite. #byefelicia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I h
Interesting, because when that ‘highlight’ (it’s hardly a bleeping highlight is it, few sheets of tin foil lobbed on his wall and a crappy carpet being flung down!) first appeared, it still included all of his rants, steamy windows and Dezza bashing.
ope he includes the pic of the appalling paint job around the door handles.... you know Mario.... likes to keep it real.

I have had to totally restrain myself and not message him because we are NOT bullies. We point out his crappy behaviours, his lack of personality and yes there might be a few derogatory comments from some people but we don’t bully him. Bullying or trolling him would be harassing him and his inbox with all of our thoughts, not taking it to a completely different site to do it. How is this site any different to a news site or paper? Also the only thing I’m jealous of MELV, is how little tax you’ve probably payed this year because you won’t have declared all your gifted shite. #byefelicia
Well the tax he pays will be rectified swiftly. Let’s just say a friend of a friend 😉😉😉that works for HMRC will be looking into Mario’s carry on. And is now aware of all the companies he’s “working with” and all that should be mirrored in his tax return. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We may be all "vile jellus bullehs", but at least all of us in "my who circle" can argue in a coherent manner Melvin. I don't think karma will be coming for us, my slaphead friend xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I h

ope he includes the pic of the appalling paint job around the door handles.... you know Mario.... likes to keep it real.

Well the tax he pays will be rectified swiftly. Let’s just say a friend of a friend 😉😉😉that works for HMRC will be looking into Mario’s carry on. And is now aware of all the companies he’s “working with” and all that should be mirrored in his tax return. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See gifted items why do they need to pay tax on them? He is a vile person with the way he treats Derek!

Reactions: 1
See gifted items why do they need to pay tax on them? He is a vile person with the way he treats Derek!
Not the gifted items but #ads and any commission earned. He’ll have to have a chat with Ava May to see how she can identify how many people he’s sent her without using his discount code. 😂😂
Let’s see if the #Ad and discount codes are still plastered everywhere. Mario’s mafia... well Mario, just call me A HMRC tax angel 😇😉

Reactions: 5
We may be all "vile jellus bullehs", but at least all of us in "my who circle" can argue in a coherent manner Melvin. I don't think karma will be coming for us, my slaphead friend xx
I’d be embarrassed to have all this stuff gifted! Especially with his claims they work hard for it!
Not the gifted items but #ads and any commission earned. He’ll have to have a chat with Ava May to see how she can identify how many people he’s sent her without using his discount code. 😂😂
Let’s see if the #Ad and discount codes are still plastered everywhere. Mario’s mafia... well Mario, just call me A HMRC tax angel 😇😉
Ah all makes sense now! He has an Ava May 10% code and one for Sph2onge 20%!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.