Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what it is he’s done for the company that’s deserving of a free sofa !! Do company’s not know that having these ponces recommend there products makes more of us less inclined to ever buy from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s defo from that discounted gaff.

so that plush material will be a pisser to keep looking clean.
different from a bed as you sit on the material every day.
it’s one plain colour, no flecks of different bits of grey like the other one so won’t hide ANYTHING.

he won’t be able to fluff It with his squeegee, it will ruin the fabric over time.
I imagine continually spraying it with febreeze will leave marks on it as well.
it’s awful material that plush stuff: I wouldn’t get given anything, especially a sofa. Dust attracter!
I have money on no one being allowed to sit on it and him spending 100% of his time in bed instead of the 90% he does now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See if he gets a free couch esp corner suite in grey with pink cushions from Danielle at discounted furniture shop I’m gonna go rag as Iv been waiting since 3rd December for my suite and cushions she turned up with corner suite no cushions 2 days before Xmas still awaiting on pink cushions I’m on holiday and was suppose to deliver last week and never appeared and no contact with my son who’s at home she’s pushing her luck with me she’d better hope they arrive at my home before I do on the 17/2 or there gonna be trouble that’s for sure xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
See if he gets a free couch esp corner suite in grey with pink cushions from Danielle at discounted furniture shop I’m gonna go rag as Iv been waiting since 3rd December for my suite and cushions she turned up with corner suite no cushions 2 days before Xmas still awaiting on pink cushions I’m on holiday and was suppose to deliver last week and never appeared and no contact with my son who’s at home she’s pushing her luck with me she’d better hope they arrive at my home before I do on the 17/2 or there gonna be trouble that’s for sure xx
P.s I had my on order from aug for new house so long before Moano I feel no need to copy him I choose my own stuff and more to the point I PAY for it with my hard earned money

Reactions: 7
Playing catch up again!

no way that’s his sister- no one is that illiterate- that’s some one truing hard to write like a moron!
Totally agree! 👏 although it could be Martin, having read his latest grid post its hard to believe he went to school! "Like-n there page"? Also can't use their or there correctly, drives me mental!

Reactions: 3
Melvin’s latest grid post is shocking with the spelling and nonsense. And calling Derek ‘his blanket’ 🤭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he’s blocked me from viewing his stories yet hasn’t blocked me. So clearly your wan from the wallpaper company has shared my message sign him!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If anyone's been blocked or doesn't want to give him the engagement numbers, I highly recommend Story Stalker app 👀

#notanad

He makes the guy that hung his wallpaper sound like a gangster 😂 Is he not a real decorator? What with the quotation marks?
6ADD384E-079B-4036-A0E2-7DDF669C978B.jpeg

Imagine getting a free sofa, but selling your existing one. Why not give it to a charity, spread the love. It is not as if he needs the money to put towards his new one? He is so out for all he can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck to him. The tat he is being gifted is utterly cheap and nasty tit that won’t last 5 minutes. When all this dies down, which it will, he will be stuck with a flat full of cheap tat and doesn’t look like he has a whole lot of money to replace it with anything decent that will last. He is a complete embarrassment, desperate as they come and epitome of everything that is wrong with these terrible cleaning pages that Mrs Hinch has spawned.
As for the #giftednotgifted carpets, they will look terrible... give it a few weeks/months!

Good luck to him. The tat he is being gifted is utterly cheap and nasty tit that won’t last 5 minutes. When all this dies down, which it will, he will be stuck with a flat full of cheap tat and doesn’t look like he has a whole lot of money to replace it with anything decent that will last. He is a complete embarrassment, desperate as they come and epitome of everything that is wrong with these terrible cleaning pages that Mrs Hinch has spawned.
As for the #giftednotgifted carpets, they will look terrible... give it a few weeks/months!
This is exactly what I think about his teeth! im sure he hasn’t been given a life time gaurentee on them. bleeping hope the front veneer falls out and he can’t afford to get it fixed cause they are a bloody fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.