Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I think about his teeth! im sure he hasn’t been given a life time gaurentee on them. bleeping hope the front veneer falls out and he can’t afford to get it fixed cause they are a bloody fortune!
I wish Derek would knock the bloody things out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Minging Melvin, it’s all take take take with you isn’t it. One or two posts of mentioning a small business is not doing your job. I honestly don’t know how you deserve a new sofa. You do feck all after you’ve mentioned a company once. What I’d like to know is if you’re declaring your gifts to HMRC? :unsure: Naughty naughty. That’s tax evasion I think.
Before you wobble your ten haired, five head saying we are jealous, no we’re not. We actually pay for our furnishings and make sure we get the top quality, unlike your new cat scratching post that’s about to be delivered. I can’t wait to see how tacky it is.
You could have given your old sofa and Essex wanna be vanity table to those in need. But nope... you need to gain of course. It’s all me me me. Poor Derek needs to run. He deserves so much better than you.🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Minging Melvin, it’s all take take take with you isn’t it. One or two posts of mentioning a small business is not doing your job. I honestly don’t know how you deserve a new sofa. You do feck all after you’ve mentioned a company once. What I’d like to know is if you’re declaring your gifts to HMRC? :unsure: Naughty naughty. That’s tax evasion I think.
Before you wobble your ten haired, five head saying we are jealous, no we’re not. We actually pay for our furnishings and make sure we get the top quality, unlike your new cat scratching post that’s about to be delivered. I can’t wait to see how tacky it is.
You could have given your old sofa and Essex wanna be vanity table to those in need. But nope... you need to gain of course. It’s all me me me. Poor Derek needs to run. He deserves so much better than you.🖕
Defo could give his sofa away! How much is he selling it for?

Reactions: 3
I’m going to piss my bespoke pants if these don’t fit through the door of his palace. High backs high arms it’s a disaster waiting to happen 😂
So aye ma lovelies can anyone recommend a shamazinggggg joiner in the paisley area, Danielle and her crew have only went and ripped the door frames right aff the hinges but it’s fine it’s fine ma lovelies these things happen MWAH MWAH MWAH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He could've at the least done a charity eBay sale of his unwanted items, he shares enough just giving pages

Reactions: 4
So aye ma lovelies can anyone recommend a shamazinggggg joiner in the paisley area, Danielle and her crew have only went and ripped the door frames right aff the hinges but it’s fine it’s fine ma lovelies these things happen MWAH MWAH MWAH 😂
To be fair the doors and skirtings need ripping out or a good sand and repainted. They are cunted

Reactions: 7
To be fair the doors and skirtings need ripping out or a good sand and repainted. They are cunted
Excuse me ma lovlie but he has done that place from the groond up! They're no cunted, they're 'distressed'... Much like Marion when he reads everyone ripping him on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way, he's unbelievable 😂 I'm surprised he's not selling it on his own page & getting one of his wee sheep to pay through the nose for it since it belonged to "saint mario"! 🙄
guess he knows that people might see through the ‘saviour of small business’ act and realise that he is just out for himself. Always find it quite scary how people can be thick as tit, but yet manage to think very clearly about issues such as that which benefit them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.