Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See gifted items why do they need to pay tax on them? He is a vile person with the way he treats Derek!
Sorry that was the way I worded it, it’s the ads and affiliates where he is either payed a commission or payed in the form of free products for promoting their businesses.

Reactions: 2
All this tax dodging talk will have our Melvin's sphincter going like the clappers. His poor "stoma and IBS" will be off the scale :poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He says it himself ‘I work with these companies’ if you work you pay tax. Poor Marions done a Ken Dodd!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have nothing against people who are referred to influencers! Some will be genuine! Others are just wanting hand outs and a free pass at life! I think Marios seen hinch and decided that he’d like a bit of the action! Unfortunately for him everyone’s seen it all before!

Reactions: 3
So he won’t post the messages from the haters!! Why doesn’t he post the messages from people asking for his help? He posts everything else!! Come on Mario... this is why we write what we write about you’re a liar. All of a sudden different people are messaging you about the same thing ... out of the blue. You’re an awful gobshite

Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha!! You’re such a liar Minging Melv! You read here daily, Hiya!

I don’t think he has Instagram messages daily of hate at all. He definitely hasn’t had any messages asking for help, the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. He’s referring to here. I’m pretty sure it was him pretending to be Dereks sister. We nearly had a mother of daughters incident on our hands.

Thing is Melv, it’s not bullying or trolling here. We discuss our opinions. I bet you can be a little, well massive actually, witch at times and talk about people and what you like and don’t like. It’s called life! If you put yourself out in the public eye it’s going to happen. Especially if you are going to write illiterate gobbledygook and act like the bell end you are. Perhaps have a little re evaluation.
This happens to the very famous too, oh Melv, you’re not famous or an influencer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You’re a wannabe that’s jumped on a band wagon and self made pedestal. Can’t wait to see your head wobble rant.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else feeling this ‘why’

why???? I think we determined back during ratgate and letterbox gate we weren’t jealous Melvin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling this ‘why’

why???? I think we determined back during ratgate and letterbox gate we weren’t jealous Melvin 😂😂
It was confirmed for me no one was jel of him on here when he had a bathroom unit in his living room, that was a personal favourite of mine and I think about it often 🤣 what even happened to that?

I dont believe for one second anyones in his ootbox he just doesnt want to admit he looks here cos people will just say 🤷‍♀️ well dont look then 🤷‍♀️
I dont think he gets that much of a catch on his sadfishing expeditions these days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s probably pissed because we have guessed which sofa he is being gifted #benefitinkind #payyourtaxes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was confirmed for me no one was jel of him on here when he had a bathroom unit in his living room, that was a personal favourite of mine and I think about it often 🤣 what even happened to that?

I dont believe for one second anyones in his ootbox he just doesnt want to admit he looks here cos people will just say 🤷‍♀️ well dont look then 🤷‍♀️
I dont think he gets that much of a catch on his sadfishing expeditions these days
Hate it when he says derek deals with the outbox 😂

• Haha
He’s probably pissed because we have guessed which sofa he is being gifted #benefitinkind #payyourtaxes
The no reveal music for the bedroom wallpaper was 100% because he read on here. I bet he still took a small victory from the fact that none of us guessed quite how tit the wallpaper would be though

• Haha
  • Wow
Balls to his ootbox!
When I told him about my poor fictional 82yo mother being in hospital after breaking her fictional hip on a broken fictional manhole cover that the fictional bastard coonsil failed to fix and I told him how all the fictional nurses and patients and visitors gathered round her fictional bed to watch Melvin, not once did he ask how she was! He just said ahh looove this. He can kiss my actual fat white arse

Hate it when he says derek deals with the outbox 😂
Exactly! We don't need to know what goes on in their sordid little griefhole of a bedroom 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shall we take bets on how long it takes before we get a bitchy face duck you haters lip sync 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.