Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helllooooo ma lovelies! New thread looks a bit bare, time we got some sheer beautiful grey chunky knit throws gifted to us. I'll start spraying zoflora and fabreeze everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Hinch has near enough 50 packs of wax melts from Ava May, but none are our Melvs 😔
58C0D296-19DD-403F-906C-4F819668607C.jpeg EF75F17C-8FE4-40C1-9116-ABC8E55F3483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The all round mum... WTAF is she? What an absolute dick. Wow! Just wow!
And obsessed? Melv, its fascination that you can be so self centred. What pissed me off today was that he posted about a foster mum that sadly passed away. He then turned it around to his self obsession immediately? Where is the respect Melvin?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Flounces in with a bedazzled box, sets up a cheap ring light and starts miming power ballads*

So poor Melvin hated every minute of January did he? Does that mean he hated meeting his "lovelies", being gifted rat outfits and burning the gifted wax melts from AvaMay? He really is a giant tit with a sequinned pastie swinging off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*Flounces in with a bedazzled box, sets up a cheap ring light and starts miming power ballads*

So poor Melvin hated every minute of January did he? Does that mean he hated meeting his "lovelies", being gifted rat outfits and burning the gifted wax melts from AvaMay? He really is a giant tit with a sequinned pastie swinging off him.
He literally cannot remember what he has said one minute to the next 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is he goose steppping down the stairs at Debenhams? 😳

He literally cannot remember what he has said one minute to the next 🙈🙈
Mario: "I will NOT post photos of ma family ma lovelies. They are private people and it's just no fair"

One week later....

Posts photo of Dad in his hospital bed wearing PJ's.

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That all round mum was exposed as a two faced witch earlier...

By elladaneils... Go look. If not I've taken as xxx

Do you know what’s actually gone on? I couldn’t make out from her stories
Don’t quote me on this. But from what I can gather from her highlights is that Daddyhinch has been accused (I write accused as I don’t know enough to say if it’s true or not as not read/ heard enough) of being a fraud with just giving pages for his family and various claims. The all round mum messaged Ella to say she agreed but was still ‘bigging’ up daddyhinch. That’s the jist I get. I could be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So, another bash he hasn’t been invited to? Looks like Clean With Curtis has had a party and Mario didn’t go? ‘His’ Hannah was there and a handful of other cleaning peeps. Poor Cinderella, left at home again, beige food, Dozy Derek and his new rat catchers fleece.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t quote me on this. But from what I can gather from her highlights is that Daddyhinch has been accused (I write accused as I don’t know enough to say if it’s true or not as not read/ heard enough) of being a fraud with just giving pages for his family and various claims. The all round mum messaged Ella to say she agreed but was still ‘bigging’ up daddyhinch. That’s the jist I get. I could be wrong.
Yes this is how I also interpreted it!! Xx

So, another bash he hasn’t been invited to? Looks like Clean With Curtis has had a party and Mario didn’t go? ‘His’ Hannah was there and a handful of other cleaning peeps. Poor Cinderella, left at home again, beige food, Dozy Derek and his new rat catchers fleece.
He's only ever been invited to the one hasn't he? Maybe he is too busy saving his pennies for a mortgage just like that *clicks fingers* so stays in all the time x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go , anither round of poor me , i am so busy answering all of my messages. Oh do bore off melvin you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dim deals with his outbox? Does he realise the outbox is for messages waiting to be sent OUT... Such a moron.
Wtf is that hair all about????? Definitely receding in all the wrong places.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is he always touching and rubbing himself when talking on Instagram . It makes me feel sick 🤢

🤢🤢🤢
00F72473-A7D8-445C-ABE5-F6D4B5B8897F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Newbie here, well I’ve lurked for a good few weeks 😀 but finally posted
I used to like Mario when I first started to watch him, but then as time went on the wee things started to annoy me about him lol the way he was speaking was annoying me like trying to sound proper, the So aye! 😱 all his journeyyyysss 🙄🙄 my list could go on
I thought it was just me who felt this, then actually on one of marios stories I saw him mention tattle, OBV came for a noisy and not looked back since .... this thread makes me cry with laughter ... So Aye that’s all 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Probably why ’his Hannah’ sent him that weird pic of the two of them and the message saying how she'll always there for him. So when he sees her and James partying with Curtis he doesnae feel left oot! Bless 😂

Reactions: 7
Newbie here, well I’ve lurked for a good few weeks 😀 but finally posted
I used to like Mario when I first started to watch him, but then as time went on the wee things started to annoy me about him lol the way he was speaking was annoying me like trying to sound proper, the So aye! 😱 all his journeyyyysss 🙄🙄 my list could go on
I thought it was just me who felt this, then actually on one of marios stories I saw him mention tattle, OBV came for a noisy and not looked back since .... this thread makes me cry with laughter ... So Aye that’s all 🙃🙃
Welcome welcome, lovely to have you here 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.