Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think one person is jealous of his so called Instagram jurney or the fact he gets gifted cheap tit. We just don’t like you because you are a badly heided self centred bleep. He does nothing with his ‘platform’ no cleaning tutorials, no useful information and not any influencing. I think there is a cohort of these Instagrammers that just feed off each other.

Reactions: 7
I've had to go read it again in my lunch break,

1. "Anyone is a danger to themselves" Eh?
2. "At no point have I looked at myself and throught" Throught? Eh?
3. "your all feeling this why" Eh?
4. "do you honestly think the people that do this daily to you there family's! Friends! Kids!" Eh?
5. "Your who circle would be ashamed of you!" Eh?
6. "You know what al" Eh? Who's Al?

It's at least once a month we get this little rant, but he's not bothered. 🤥 He's doing this because Instagram is a dark place for other people, yet he has somehow made it all about him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had to go read it again in my lunch break,

1. "Anyone is a danger to themselves" Eh?
2. "At no point have I looked at myself and throught" Throught? Eh?
3. "your all feeling this why" Eh?
4. "do you honestly think the people that do this daily to you there family's! Friends! Kids!" Eh?
5. "Your who circle would be ashamed of you!" Eh?
6. "You know what al" Eh? Who's Al?

It's at least once a month we get this little rant, but he's not bothered. 🤥 He's doing this because Instagram is a dark place for other people, yet he has somehow made it all about him again.
His rants are getting more and more hysterical. Did he just pick up a new box of exclamation marks from B&M 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll bet the vile message (yes singular) was just saying "why are you not paying for your wallpaper/sofas if you support small businesses so much?" He never shows these messages because they are not vile and abusive the way he wants everyone to think they are. In his mind, any polite, dissenting voice is just a vile jellus bulleh!!111!!1!1!!111!!!!!11!1
God bless our Queen Melvin and all who sail in him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The all round mum... WTAF is she? What an absolute dick. Wow! Just wow!
And obsessed? Melv, its fascination that you can be so self centred. What pissed me off today was that he posted about a foster mum that sadly passed away. He then turned it around to his self obsession immediately? Where is the respect Melvin?
If you want someone that will jump on other peoples stories to try to get more followers. That’s her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.