Cleaning With Mario #5 So aye.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
curtis paid 12k for that party ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He said so on an Instagram live
where did he get 12 grand from

i bloody love this site...between mario and hinch .
It's a great big thank you for all he's done for this business, so it's either a free sofa from where he got the bed from ( I wonder if it will have knockers on the back of it) or, (and I hope this is who it's from) Ava May has made him a giant wax melt sofa?

i bloody love this site...between mario and hinch .
It's a great big thank you for all he's done for this business, so it's either a free sofa from where he got the bed from ( I wonder if it will have knockers on the back of it) or, (and I hope this is who it's from) Ava May has made him a giant wax melt sofa?

Little Miss Mops was sent a couch from swyft home so Iโ€™m guess itโ€™ll be one from there too!

Reactions: 1
What egotistical, greedy, self serving wank stain on the world he really is. The fact hes weakly tried to justify himself in the post proves he knows exactly what he is doing. He a baggy little fuckwit. I hope rayn vomits all over it and Derek sits on it with no pants on while you're out the house. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I take it our Mario, aka Godโ€™s other son. Is to be gifted a new sofa! A sofa that looks like itโ€™s as hard a church pew!
I used to like Little miss Mops, she has sold out too!
I still havenโ€™t got over the fact I missed out on my chips and curry sauce party because this little tit did his revel premature!!
oh well we have the sofa revel tomorrow,
I may even tip some zoflora down the sink as a treat. While watching this little prick rub himself while talking. Thatโ€™s him rubbing his own ego!!!
Nob head ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those Swyft sofas in a box are the most uncomfortable crappy looking sofas I've ever seen. I hope they do get gifted one, it won't last 5 minutes

Reactions: 9
Those Swyft sofas in a box are the most uncomfortable crappy looking sofas I've ever seen. I hope they do get gifted one, it won't last 5 minutes
I thought that!! They look like waiting room sofas ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait for his big reveal ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't caught up fully but reading @Jwebster1690 posts, if true, its really sad that you're missing out on a relationship with your brother because of him. I'll my hands up and say I've said a few bits about Derek on here such as call him dim but I think he's a genuinely nice laddy with a heart of gold and the patience of an absolute Saint to put up with that eejit. Mario rips the utter bleep out of him which isn't right. I do hope that one day there is a reunion for you both, wether he sticks by mario or not. #freederekandbabygurlrayn

Reactions: 4
I had to read his post about 10 times before it made sense ๐Ÿคฃ does he type how he talks! Or is he just thick

Reactions: 5
The Swyft sofa's are not bling enough for Melvin's tat cave, it's definitely something from Danielle at discounted beds.

I'm still holding out for a wax melt sofa though ๐Ÿคž

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.