Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fairy thing under the cloche is making me sad. It's pays a nod to those pinned butterflies I used to see and get upset over at the wee museum's I got taken to on primary school trips :cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg those console tables look so cheap and tacky.... they are far too cluttered! Get some class Mario, hen 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The cake stand thing looks like he just threw a load of junk at it. I can smell the Chinese plastic :sick: Oh and the huns in the comments knock me sick!

Just noticed the caption. "Winter is here". It's not, we're only two weeks into autumn you prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s such an hole for having a bauble for that Natalie girl. The way he uses her death for attention is sickening. He admitted he didn’t speak to her for a year before she died, over a fight that was his fault! Imagine then using her for your own social media following. It’s so immoral.

Also, who the duck is Betty?
He’s got some brass neck oan him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s spent all morning unboxing and putting up a 6 foot plastic Christmas tree? Am I dreaming? What is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hel l. It looks like a display at a Christmas fayre. Nope, scrap that. Looks like a table at a car bootsale... full of tit that you don't need

It looks so bad... it's just a jumble of a mess. There's no flow to it.

inCollage_20211104_140954507.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Is his tree even 6ft? Could he reach the top if it is?
His tree is a pathetic looking wee thing. Interestingly Balsam Hill have never sent him Christmas stuff. They send it to every other person on insta. I've never seen more trees from any other brand shown.
Mario's wee b&m branch just doesn't cut the mustard

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve been so busy lately just like oor maz. However, I’m busy in the real world, working full time, running our house and spending time with my family and friends. So aye, catching up here never disappoints.

Didn’t Mario claim he used to help out in the visuals at Debenhams? No wonder it closed down.
Less is more, but aye it’s his flat, his decor, his rules, nae debates.

Tons o love

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely to God he won't be able to put up with all that tat and clutter for the next 7 weeks. I love Christmas but I wait til December as I just think having it up so long dilutes the joy of the season. Crikey I sound like my mum 🤣
Never mind him what about Deek and Rayn?? I reckon a deal was struck and Deek only allowed Mario put the Xmas tat up if he took the Halloween tit down. That way him n Rayn had a few days of living in a normal environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hel l. It looks like a display at a Christmas fayre. Nope, scrap that. Looks like a table at a car bootsale... full of tit that you don't need

It looks so bad... it's just a jumble of a mess. There's no flow to it.

View attachment 846539
Bet that's the same bunch of flowers and he's moving them around to take pics like he did with his orange cushions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New here jumped over from Becky Bumhole, if you know, you know! But Jesus H Christ what the duck are those tables about! I’m actually in shock. Need to start at the beginning of his threads, wish me luck lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve been so busy lately just like oor maz. However, I’m busy in the real world, working full time, running our house and spending time with my family and friends. So aye, catching up here never disappoints.

Didn’t Mario claim he used to help out in the visuals at Debenhams? No wonder it closed down.
Less is more, but aye it’s his flat, his decor, his rules, nae debates.

Tons o love
Aw naw hen no oor Moira, built yon Debenhams hiself fae the groun up, the only thing oor M thinks less is more wae is his hair hence the dyson & olaplex arrangements, he's got far less but pretty convinced there's mair, but aye his single end his roolz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New here jumped over from Becky Bumhole, if you know, you know! But Jesus H Christ what the duck are those tables about! I’m actually in shock. Need to start at the beginning of his threads, wish me luck lol
Welcome! You’re in for a treat! You think Begatron is bad, wait until this hole gets going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s spent all morning unboxing and putting up a 6 foot plastic Christmas tree? Am I dreaming? What is going on?
It would require a fair bit o fluffing ma lovelie. To get the branches to stand to attention. Being a fluffer isnae his joab, his joab is his joab, but he'd probably quit polishing truncheons to be a fuhl time fluffer 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.