Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two Winter Christmas grid posts and we are still in Autumn. Never change Marion hen, you are some rid neck and I LOVE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think he said he’d been gifted it but I’m gutted he likes it and has posted about it! I love the cat piss guys 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It says gifted so I’m assuming they didn’t pay for them? I don’t have seasonal mugs maybes I am the mug 🤪🤪
Yes, says *gifted so maybe just one for a list for the Tax man (and therefore potentially DWP)! Hope you keep up with all that Mario...

I didn't think I had any seasonal mugs either, but a quick glance at the cupboard reminded me that I actually do. I have a couple that came with Easter Eggs over the years that are used year round, usually by the kid relatives when they visit so I don't cry if they drop a nice one. I'm not enough of a mug to spend that amount on a mug for a few days a year. It's one thing to buy as a gift or something, but for yourselves, nah! They aren't even nice to look at, especially the campfire one with all the writing.

Anyway, I'm ready to have a deep rest. Between Mario's millions stories of cheap nasty tat even before the stupid reveal, and having an afternoon free to realise Channel 5 have replaced badly acted thrillers with Xmas movies I am want to remove my own eyes!

(Full disclosure I hate Xmas - birthday is too close to Xmas so a bit bitter over the whole thing, but could have been worse, could have been a 25th baby had my mother not insisted on being induced a few days early - so you will not get me on board with even well acted Xmas movies or classy decorations before the 23rd. I can be bought with all food and drink spice tasting, mulled wine/gin and mince pies from now though).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
and having an afternoon free to realise Channel 5 have replaced badly acted thrillers with Xmas movies I am want to remove my own eyes!
Are you me? Am I you ma lovelie? I too, was pure gutted when I found this out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C9A8E7C6-D906-4D84-8DC6-9B1B926FFD34.jpeg

just screenshotted this wee box of bullshit to add to the thread but of course you trolls got there before me 😂

seriously though, this is some weird arrested development tit. why on earth would you want to have a child’s crappy wood souvenir displayed in pride of place.. in fact not one but two! how bleeping weird 😳 god id love to let my toddler run amok in that room. candy cane lane wouldn’t last a second then!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why hasn't he got his diffuser out. I was looking forward to seeing it in pride of place with candy cane stickers on it. Pffft.

• Haha
See he’s gifted it to one of the coos Kayleigh 🙄 another annoying creature…ma rendall bought it so did the other pain in the arse whitsherface Steele wonder if big mamma n Lou Bruce will get it gifted ?? Ooft glamis as well….he’s really pulling it oot the bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️
I follow him as well, but was he not gifted it?. I hope he didn't buy it.
EDIT: All breathe. It was gifted 🙌
I hope these recipients pass them on for Christmas presents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other than Paul Black he’s gifted all to absolutely nobodies that have no social media influence. He really doesn’t get it, does he? Wit a fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that the wooden sled Marion discovered from that “small business” we’ve never heard of before … HobbyCraft is it? Not forgetting he single handedly helped to sell out?

Bet those gonks are supposed to be like oor Marion & Deek sledging in Barshaw Park 🙄 weeeeeee
no ma lovelie, I think you are getting confused with the life size one from the small business hobbycraft that he’s bespokely painting red and white and sitting under his bespoke tree for wee Deek to play oan

• Haha
The bespoke console table doesn't even look Christmassy. It's just a few crappy nick-nacks.

• Haha
So he is full of cold, yet orders a Chinese takeaway? And the dirty little rat will eat it in his bed? 🤮
He really is a minger, no class. Such an uncultured little bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So he’s so unwell yet him and Derek were both out the house today at work but managed to have a PCR test and get the test back in the matter of hours? How much complete and utter shite does this bleep talk?

And why is he wrapped up like he lives in the North Pole? He must be absolutely honking!

And I am absolutely not in bed watching Last Christmas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The amount of takeaways this hobbit eats is disgusting. The money he spends on takeaways and tat per month must be his whole wage. A Chinese and some calpol on the menu tonight.

and there is no way he’s had a PCR and had the results

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So he’s so unwell yet him and Derek were both out the house today at work but managed to have a PCR test and get the test back in the matter of hours? How much complete and utter shite does this bleep talk?

And why is he wrapped up like he lives in the North Pole? He must be absolutely honking!

And I am absolutely not in bed watching Last Christmas.
What! *Alexa, block margrit*

He means a lateral flow test, the idiot. Just trying to work out if the cotton bud thingie would be long enough to get right up his hooter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that the wooden sled Marion discovered from that “small business” we’ve never heard of before … HobbyCraft is it? Not forgetting he single handedly helped to sell out?

Bet those gonks are supposed to be like oor Marion & Deek sledging in Barshaw Park 🙄 weeeeeee
Looks like one of them is getting bummed!!

You went for a PCR test? Did ya? AYE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he sent Hinch a diffuser?. Or purposely missing her out because of the Sky freebie 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The amount of takeaways this hobbit eats is disgusting. The money he spends on takeaways and tat per month must be his whole wage. A Chinese and some calpol on the menu tonight.

and there is no way he’s had a PCR and had the results
If you are suffering from a cold a Chinese is the last thing you would want to eat! If him and Derek are that bad they won’t taste anything anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.