Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧑‍🎄🎶it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas bonfire night🎶
🤣🤣 clutching ma beak here ma lovelie, one wee spark & up the whole show would go with a whiff 💨🔥😂

Happy Autumn to youse aw for I’m nae anywhere ready for Winter, can someone make him STOP please ✋💀💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it shouldn’t annoy me but why does he keep putting tic toc when it’s right on the app - TIKTOK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
see I wouldn’t mind if Mario decided to go kitsch and had some humour about the decoration. Instead it’s just cluttered shite.
It’s aw jist trying too hard tae impress. As much as ah loathe it aw, ad rather he did something different like tinsel and tackiness anaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw naw hen no oor Moira, built yon Debenhams hiself fae the groun up, the only thing oor M thinks less is more wae is his hair hence the dyson & olaplex arrangements, he's got far less but pretty convinced there's mair, but aye his single end his roolz
How could I forget his bespoke OPALEX journey!!!! Perhaps he should switch to that caffeine shampoo and I am sure he could pick up a wee doop barg in the small business known as home bargains. Swerving back into my aine lane so aye!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How could I forget his bespoke OPALEX journey!!!! Perhaps he should switch to that caffeine shampoo and I am sure he could pick up a wee doop barg in the small business known as home bargains. Swerving back into my aine lane so aye!!
Omg yes!!! The day he bought that for his 3 short hairs was a great dayn of dawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My fave is when he bought three body mists, for his face. 😂
I am seriously clutching ma beak here 😂😂😂
WHEN WAS THIS? I need to relive this moment, please can you provide any further details.
SpRITz sPrITz!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am seriously clutching ma beak here 😂😂😂
WHEN WAS THIS? I need to relive this moment, please can you provide any further details.
SpRITz sPrITz!!!!!!!
Think it was lockdown because he was off work I seem to remember but hadn’t been made redundant yet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I personally can’t wait until we get to see the red and white sleigh, in the scent ‘Year 1 Craft Project’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell are they literally giving the tissue boxes away?- every time I log on there’s a new person being shared who’s got one gifted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell are they literally giving the tissue boxes away?- every time I log on there’s a new person being shared who’s got one gifted!!
But Marion adds them to the highlight called Your orders :LOL: They ordered them as much as I order the 15 takeaway menus that come through my door daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s safe to say that more have been given away than have been purchased

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.