Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tat table is giving me anxiety just looking at it, it’s too much ma lovelies it’s overkill. What will table 2 bring? Won’t the tree block the view of table 2? Who knows what he has planned. Have yourself a tatty little Christmas Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s making it sound like decorating for Christmas has some sort of life or death deadline. It’s November you cocknose. Nobody really cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In the last few days he's treatit himself to a three course Italian (prix fix), deep fried pizza and chips from Castelvecchi and a Chinese tonight. Expect a boujie IBS flare up up all over the candy cane crapet this week! Off I go back into ma own lain and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you are suffering from a cold a Chinese is the last thing you would want to eat! If him and Derek are that bad they won’t taste anything anyway!
He only has chicken balls and chips anyway hen. I don’t think there is much taste to start with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is he so stupid? Why can’t he see they’re taking the piss out of him . Idiot she knows damn well it’s on a highlight. She’s such a sneak that Rendall! You could never trust her as friend, she’d always be talking about you behind your back I bet

6D774AE3-B123-4380-BFED-032194A3AB98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is he so stupid? Why can’t he see they’re taking the piss out of him . Idiot she knows damn well it’s on a highlight. She’s such a sneak that Rendall! You could never trust her as friend, she’d always be talking about you behind your back I bet

View attachment 845413
Is she the one that went rooting through his kitchen cupboards on his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are suffering from a cold a Chinese is the last thing you would want to eat! If him and Derek are that bad they won’t taste anything anyway!
You saying Mavis ever had taste hen ? So aye klarna oan yer arse ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she the one that went rooting through his kitchen cupboards on his birthday?
Yeah she’s the ginger /red head with the big frog eyes & the mouth runs like a train, so aye that’s her ma lovelie. Tons a love 💎
Ps. Yes rooted through the cupboards🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they either went to work before getting a PCR test, or got the test, went to work not knowing if they had covid and then the results came through hours later? And people wonder why we have the highest rates in Europe.

Thick.As.duck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.