Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am actually surprised there’s any vermin in his loft as they must be bleeping fumigated wae the chemical scents coming fae his flat. How many candles/diffusers/wax melts dae you need for a room the Borrowers could sprint across in 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those mugs are £14.95 each and £5.95 postage!
Total £35.85 for 2 mugs!!!!!!!!

*Will add to tally later, once I have got over the shock of spunking nearly £40 on two pretty basic mugs!
It says gifted so I’m assuming they didn’t pay for them? I don’t have seasonal mugs maybes I am the mug 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hen, if your nostrils aren’t burning from synthetic scents is it even Christmas? Smell the wealth!
Ye cannae smell the wealth for the plethora of cheap festive scents. I’m amazed they have a sense of smell left! That poor puddy cat 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s sent Paul Black his new collection. I believe that Paul Black is trolling him without Marion realising so I will let him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211103-131806_Instagram.jpg

Just noticed his little box that says 'Mario believes' 😂😂 what does a nearly 40 year old believe. In Father Christmas? Think he just believes his own shite.
Wonder what he keeps in there? Maybe it's his white company lip barm and he struggles to open the wee box...explains the forever crusty lips

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 844522

Just noticed his little box that says 'Mario believes' 😂😂 what does a nearly 40 year old believe. In Father Christmas? Think he just believes his own shite.
Wonder what he keeps in there? Maybe it's his white company lip barm and he struggles to open the wee box...explains the forever crusty lips
I vaguely remember they’ve got them Christmas bells in from the polar express 🤣 think he got Deek one too. I’ve been watching this car crash for too long ma lovelies 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 844522

The box has a bell inside (it is from a Christmas film but I can never remember which one) One year he bought one for Derek, and then the next year he also had one for himself, he was obviously so jealous that Derek had something he didn’t. I assume Dereks box will be on the other table 🙄

I vaguely remember they’ve got them Christmas bells in from the polar express 🤣 think he got Deek one too. I’ve been watching this car crash for too long ma lovelies 🙈
Yes! Polar express 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The box has a bell inside (it is from a Christmas film but I can never remember which one) One year he bought one for Derek, and then the next year he also had one for himself, he was obviously so jealous that Derek had something he didn’t. I assume Dereks box will be on the other table 🙄

Yes! Polar express 😂
Jesus wept!! It's even more sad than I thought 🙈 cute idea for kids - not so much grown adults.
Thanks for filling me in ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aye from some Instagram page that sells shite - vellamaes or something!

I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like it was gifted ma lovelie. He hasn’t stooped so low to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rightttt, we get it maz you’ve had this thing for weeks or that thing for months, we believe you, you’re the first to get anything, all hail king mario, ffs, it really bugs more than it should, he can’t stand to be thought of as late to the trend when in fact he always is, prick 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mates support mates, so aye 💎💀🙈🤪

You ain’t got mates ya muppet, ur very cat hates you!

I’m reversing back in ma ain lane, blinded with the candy cane lane 😩🤣

• Haha
Ma lovelie I suggest you pop up a wee story asking fae recommendations of small businesses that do Christmas mugs and youse will get a #gifted offer in nae time! And then you can act surprised when it turns up at your door even though you provided them wi your address 🤥
I'm gonna try this and see who comes through for me and understands the assignment. I'll then do a wee insta story chanting them oan from the rooftops and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some interesting choices made about who is getting his shite #gifted versus who's stuck their hands in their pockets.

He's getting more odd by the minute!

• Haha
Aye from some Instagram page that sells shite - vellamaes or something!

Looks like it was gifted ma lovelie. He hasn’t stooped so low to buy it.
Ahh I’ve just seen David’s stories I stand corrected it was gifted thanks for confirming ma lovelie….still need a lie doon though I thought better of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell in all the covid worry for hubby I missed the hell that is the diffuser. What in the name of fuckery is that?? It’s like a tissue box 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Trust him to reveal all the fun stuff when I’m trying my best to be a concerned wifey! I feel I’m out of the loop and out ma lane

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.