Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone bespoke boujee blocked. Here is todays festive offering. I’m still trying to process it

View attachment 844211
It looks like a table o crafting shite that’s about tae get judged at a country show. Ah dae like the flowers but the rest looks like it’s been set up by a wain.

Is that more back to front candy canes🤯
Ah cannae wait tae see 100 candy canes oan this tree aw facing the wrong way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks like a table o crafting shite that’s about tae get judged at a country show. Ah dae like the flowers but the rest looks like it’s been set up by a wain.

Ah cannae wait tae see 100 candy canes oan this tree aw facing the wrong way 🤣
It’s the candy cane Garland that does it for me. Bet he had a little chub on whilst putting it all up.

Do you reckon he walks backwards to take it all in and says to himself “aye that looks bleeping blinding that does”? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s the candy cane Garland that does it for me. Bet he had a little chub on whilst putting it all up.

Do you reckon he walks backwards to take it all in and says to himself “aye that looks bleeping blinding that does”? 😂
Hahaha 100% ma lovelie 🤣 imagine planning something for over a year and this is it. He’ll need tae start thinking for 2022/23/24 next week tae give him something to do for the next year as that’s him done content wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She disnae like seasonal scents though. Nope, festive scents are nae fur hur!

28F40737-80BE-49B1-B1D4-A34319072EDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those mugs are £14.95 each and £5.95 postage!
Total £35.85 for 2 mugs!!!!!!!!

*Will add to tally later, once I have got over the shock of spunking nearly £40 on two pretty basic mugs!
😱😱 it’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? My Christmas mug was a gift (not more than a couple of quid but it holds memories) and it goes up the loft and comes back down every year in December! He’s a first class knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😱😱 it’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? My Christmas mug was a gift (not more than a couple of quid but it holds memories) and it goes up the loft and comes back down every year in December! He’s a first class knob.
I looked at a couple of Christmas mugs in Wilkos the other day. They were £3 each, but I smiled at them and thought...we have enough mugs I don't need them and I spent time in lockdown clealeing out clutter...in a few months they will just be clutter.
He is beyond wasteful and it is allllllll to impress his followers!

Reactions: 26
I looked at a couple of Christmas mugs in Wilkos the other day. They were £3 each, but I smiled at them and thought...we have enough mugs I don't need them and I spent time in lockdown clealeing out clutter...in a few months they will just be clutter.
Exactly. No need for all the clutter. I have the one Xmas mug and it’s kept with my decorations for 11 months of the year. Who seriously spends the best part of 40 quid on 2 mugs?! He’s trying to impress all the insta huns who couldn’t care less about him. He just can’t see that.

Reactions: 18
That's what I'm doing now. I think " Do you REALLY need it".
He's an idiot!

Reactions: 15
Those mugs are £14.95 each and £5.95 postage!
Total £35.85 for 2 mugs!!!!!!!!

*Will add to tally later, once I have got over the shock of spunking nearly £40 on two pretty basic mugs!
Who changes their mugs with every season or holiday?! Mario the Mug that’s who!

If I paid £15+ on a mug, my family would be drinking out of it year round, using it as a vase, eating from it, cleaning with it, even sh*tting in it for that price 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies. I've just realised...I don't have a Christmas mug, I just use the mugs I use all year round #notaninfluencer 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies. I've just realised...I don't have a Christmas mug, I just use the mugs I use all year round #notaninfluencer 🥺
Ma lovelie I suggest you pop up a wee story asking fae recommendations of small businesses that do Christmas mugs and youse will get a #gifted offer in nae time! And then you can act surprised when it turns up at your door even though you provided them wi your address 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"It shall be for the living room."

Who put 50p in Hyacinth Bucket?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.