Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glass of joose 🙈🤪

And Maza you dick, it’s one windy sill not sills🙄
Ehh skyooz me hen ma windeez ma rules Al huv as many sills oan ma windeez as ah want and if anybody else wahnts mair sills on theirs they can blame me, say ah telt them tae. Noo sit doon and get some class or get in the hard shoulder oot ma laine ✋✋😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Roll on Sunday, can't wait to see the Grotto aww cosy 🖕👎 said no one!

Where has all the Halloween/autumn shite gone? Those wardrobes, monika cupboard and bed must be bursting (like ma heid with this hole)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So instead of 12 days of Christmas Marion is giving us the 54 days of Christmas so I’ll kick it off…

On the 54th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 54 head ache inducing wax melts.
On the 53rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a 53 page credit card bill.

Right ma lovelies who called it re doing a deep clean before putting the tree and deccies up as you’ve got yersel a bingo.
But Marion disnae read here….Hi Marion *waves*
That was me lovelie. Bit oh a backwards way ah doing things but that’s oor Marion. Wish he’d credit Cleaning_wae_Blanche for the idea though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Pure raging BTW! I love Mr & Miss Mystery Diners as they always post reviews of bars, restaurants and through lockdown some great takeaway/delivery places.
Turns out him and Marion know each other fae Debenhams and are now Insta pals. Hovering over the unfollow button but I do like them 🙈😣
I am that petty that I unfollowed them a while ago when they tagged him in something. So many better Glasgow food pages. Right aff the Christmas card list they went!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am crabbit ma lovelies. That shop has some nice bits and is closeish to me and absolutely nowhere near Mazda!. 😡. Well that’s it, now they have gifted that fud, I won’t be spending anymore dosh in there. Ma shopping, Ma Rules
Calm down and get back in ya own lain ma lovlie! Get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone give Greta T his address, I'd love to see him defending his support of that small business, China. Still, he's poorly with bubonic plague today, maybe slowing down on the Christmas reveal, he'll never admit it, bit it's too soon and crap.
*Dusts off Trump
tenor (1).gif
and China GIFs*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pic of table number 1 edited to crop out the dodgy/bent leg 🤪
I noticed that the bendy leg was gone too hen.

TBF the quality is so shite, he probably only needed to stick the Dyson on the bent bit for 10 seconds to make the metal pliable enough to straighten it oot with his strangler fingers 👌 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can anyone be arsed putting up Xmas decorations this early? He’s really a grade A tosser isn’t he? Spine bright my lovelies on this day of dawn. I’m loving this thread 😂

• Haha
That cluttered table makes my head hurt, and he's hardly started on the hobbit hole 🙈
I really don't know how the pair of them can relax in such a cluttered flat 🥴

• Haha
Just had a scroll through his grid. Migraine incoming. Last year tree up 7th November, year before...17th November. So, shocking I know, but he hasn't always done it at the same time. 🤥

That cluttered table makes my head hurt, and he's hardly started on the hobbit hole 🙈
I really don't know how the pair of them can relax in such a cluttered flat 🥴
Exactly this, he's making the flat unliveable. When you have a teeny space you've got to be minimal, like the Japanese do so beautifully.

• Haha
That table is honestly like something you would see set up in my nephews primary school where the teacher has just asked each pupil to bring something in to decorate from home. I love Christmas but honestly there’s just too much crap! 😂

also, I’ve never heard the word “weekend” used so often, each day, “il show it all at the weekend” yet each day he keeps showing us something else he’s added to his bedsit? He has absolutely no other content does he. What is going to do when Christmas is over?

anyway, I’m away back into my own bespoke candy cane lane and il hear nothing more about it ma lovelies. Have a wonderful Wednesday hens. We’ve got this. Mwah xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That table is honestly like something you would see set up in my nephews primary school where the teacher has just asked each pupil to bring something in to decorate from home. I love Christmas but honestly there’s just too much crap! 😂
Spot on 😂😂 It's such a mismatch of shite. For someone who has spoke about nothing but candy canes for the last 8 weeks, it looks very confused.

Och but who am I tae question the great Mazda Llewelyn-Bowen? Back in ma aine lane I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For anyone bespoke boujee blocked. Here is todays festive offering. I’m still trying to process it

31E33780-A9F5-49F4-B1CE-BD02C093BC81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just had a scroll through his grid. Migraine incoming. Last year tree up 7th November, year before...17th November. So, shocking I know, but he hasn't always done it at the same time. 🤥

Exactly this, he's making the flat unliveable. When you have a teeny space you've got to be minimal, like the Japanese do so beautifully.
He used to claim that he put his tree up so early because, working in retail, December was frantically busy so not that enjoyable*. Well this is his second festive out of the retail sector and the narrative now is that he goes early because he is Mr Christmas - always has been that person, always will be, and there's an implication that no-one loves Christmas as much as him.

*been following him way too long :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.