Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He put the stockings up! 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 843575
He is trolling us! Pair of guys in their late 30s with bleeping Christmas Stockings, stop the world, I want off. Insult to injury that its got a big duck off D on it, Wee Deek must get the piss ripped out him daily at work. For the love of God, there are kids with duck all and this had tipped me over the edge tonight. Selfish little c u next Tuesday 👎👎👎

If you see the Marion doll, grow the duck up and give a little. Kids in his block are prob going without but he is blootering cash on utter shite for a few Instagram fake pats on the back.

You honestly knock me sick. I hope you never ever find yourself needing help because you reep what you sow sunshine 🌞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
thread suggestion -

cleaning with mario - this thread gives us lift!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
See he's got his wee stabby Santa shiv oot aw ready for when the junkie neighbours come tae have a word aboot Mariah on repeat.

Screenshot_2021-11-02-21-57-42-1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Pure raging BTW! I love Mr & Miss Mystery Diners as they always post reviews of bars, restaurants and through lockdown some great takeaway/delivery places.
Turns out him and Marion know each other fae Debenhams and are now Insta pals. Hovering over the unfollow button but I do like them 🙈😣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He said the night, he cannae wait to get them on the windy sills, yet the grid post shows, they were already on his wee windy sills 13 hours ago. These candles are really making me angry, and nothing really goes. It's a nae from me, so aye.
Screenshot_20211102_222149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I put 'I'm' before it ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂

Not dissing the wee trees from wee Trasha, honestly hens, I was referring to wee Dobby 😂😂😂😂View attachment 843568

I've never heard him say perils before, instead of pearls!
Awk so you were ma lovely, i didn’t see the I’m, too much going on between him waffling shite and him showing his shite. I haven’t it in me to read the subtitles too lovely, my bad, and il hear nae debates about it. Tons a love to ya, I Shouldn’t have swerved out ma lane so quick 😂 kisses xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why does his Xmas display and his couch in one pic gie me Dr.seuss vibes, it's aw very Tim Burton for some reason, even mair reason to think his whole life is fantasy. I'm startin to believe he's the nightmare before Xmas we we're aw warned aboot. Hes dayn xmas afore everycunt so he looks like he's settin the trend when actually he's aboot 3 year behind, back in yer laine Mariah tinsel tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it my imagination or is it the case that whenever he proclaims “Am gonnae put (X item) oan ma windaesills…” said tat always seem to end up somewhere else! Like on the radiator cover in the high footfall postage stamp hall? I swear, when he claims that something will look stunnin on his windowsills, it never ends up going there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps. Stockings hung up on the second of November 😳 settle right down 😫. Crackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right ma lovelies who called it re doing a deep clean before putting the tree and deccies up as you’ve got yersel a bingo.
But Marion disnae read here….Hi Marion *waves*
I smell sh**e! Who pulls out the masses of cheap crap before 'deep cleaning'? Why would you pull all that tat out and start decorating to need to lift and move it all to clean? Ah yes, someone who doesn't have a clue what a deep clean is and is going to wipe around all the tat.

COP26 can finish and everyone go home, between Hinch's chemical use and Mario keeping Chinese plastic factories single-handedly in business I think we've found the solution to the crisis and it simply involves removing them from IG so they don't need to upload content.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.