Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The type of roast that makes me think well thank duck I'm not in that family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wit the duck is this abomination? There’s so many things wrong with this meal. How could u invite someone round for dinner and serve that up? The oil, the watery gravy, the carrots, the plastic cauliflower cheese, the pepper, the spiderweb table cloth... I could go on!! Krystal u have outdone yourself!!
How can u take a picture of that meal and be proud as you’re about to eat it? Marion I think your sister hates you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wit the duck is this abomination? There’s so many things wrong with this meal. How could u invite someone round for dinner and serve that up? The oil, the watery gravy, the carrots, the plastic cauliflower cheese, the pepper, the spiderweb table cloth... I could go on!! Krystal u have outdone yourself!!
How can u take a picture of that meal and be proud as you’re about to eat it? Marion I think your sister hates you
They're carrots? bleeping hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello my lovelies I had a busy weekend and missed the new bespoke boujee thread
@Dawn Dayn I'm clutching ma beak at your videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really is the gift that keeps giving
Thats all I'm posting the day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the very duck is that on the plate 🤢
You couldn't pay me enough to eat that shite. And l can't believe he's posted it! 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ, as the meme goes, when you see someone’s Sunday dinner and think thank god you’re not in that family! 🤭🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This vid isn't as weird as that dinner. Fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wouldn’t serve that dinner to my dog. 🙈

Carrots. They’re not carrots, surely no!

Upload it on the rate my plate Facebook page. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That dinner looks like something that’s shot out a dugs arse. Are those apricots?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahaha I’m disgusted and clutching ma beak laughing at that hideous “roast dinner”. Looks like the dugs vommed it up bespokely made to order for our Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.