Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright ma lovelies how ur yees all. Took a wee break for a social media comma because my mental health's been through the flair boards but so aye and so forth am back. Cannae believe I missed a bespoke q and a, least I didn't miss a boujee karaoke session to easy on me.

Aye so anyway does anyone remember when Mario tried to be a beauty influencer with his wee make up routine? Wish he would do an updated one to show us his bespoke looks.

Also loved the chats about our favourite memories of Mario gone by, nikita and so forth. A personal favourite of mine I'm no sure was mentioned was #peppergate, I think that's when I first found him
Welcome back from your comma. Who else remember the beauty fridge? The nightly tappity skin care regime? The face most fiasco? So many memories

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reversing at 60mph back tae when everyone was talking aboot him intae the next season before the other season was over.. anyway when people were talking about him being paisleys answer to turtlecreeklane.. I decided to follow her 😂 an i thought he’s forgotten about thanksgiving 😂 she’s called it ‘hallowthankmas’ all three holidays rolls into one , like wtf, so many teeth.. but it’s maybe something he could roll with .. set a new trend ‘autumass ’ skipping Halloween because as we know he hates Halloween, despite his house being full of pumpkins.. anyways hope there’s no cameras aboot because I’m about to zoom well past and get back into my lane

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The brush cleaner tho...the bleeping brush cleaner. I can't even 😂
It’s like he doesn’t care what he is buying, he just HAS to be buying something. It’s a sad little existence. I’ve seen Insta huns with a third of his followers who make a good wage from it. The fact he has over 100,000 and still makes nothing from it, bar the odd freebie, is pathetic. Why bother? It just shows he is too stupid to monetise it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All these insta "cleaning" accounts are terrible cleaners. All because they're Saint sopha uses zophlora they use it for everything. But it's a disinfectant not a cleaner, it doesn't clean your kitchen worktops Mario, it disinfects them. The clue is in the name. There is a big difference in cleaning and disinfecting. For example, let's say you are cleaning a babies nappy and get poo over your hand, do you go wash your hands with soap and water or just have a wee spritz of alcohol gel? Obviously you wash them with soap and water. Same applies to cleaning your kitchen. There's a free tip for you Mario. Although your so illiterate you probably have no notion what I've just said 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Derek when he sees the bags and bags of tit Christmas decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reversing at 60mph back tae when everyone was talking aboot him intae the next season before the other season was over.. anyway when people were talking about him being paisleys answer to turtlecreeklane.. I decided to follow her 😂 an i thought he’s forgotten about thanksgiving 😂 she’s called it ‘hallowthankmas’ all three holidays rolls into one , like wtf, so many teeth.. but it’s maybe something he could roll with .. set a new trend ‘autumass ’ skipping Halloween because as we know he hates Halloween, despite his house being full of pumpkins.. anyways hope there’s no cameras aboot because I’m about to zoom well past and get back into my lane
Am fascinated wae Turtle Creek Lane. Don’t get me wrong ah think the wummin is batshit crazy and ave nae idea how they can live with all that shite everywhere but ah can’t help but watch it. She keeps her Christmas trees up and redecorates them in a Valentines theme, which ah kinda want oor Marion to copy this year just for mair tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Catching up on his stories and pishin masel at “Dunellum” I forgot he couldn’t pronounce it. What a fanny.
His latest stories are weird, his voice is like nails on a chalkboard! So embarrassing. Claire and Andrew don’t give a duck about you Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Welcome back from your comma. Who else remember the beauty fridge? The nightly tappity skin care regime? The face most fiasco? So many memories
That fridge will be stuffed under his bed with his bespoke beauty regimen rotting away in it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The felt envelope has finished me off. He's such a bleeping manchild. I can just picture him on Christmas Eve leaving a mince pie and drop of sherry by the lecky fire for Santa.
Santa will be falling thru the gap in his media wall ma luvlee oan to the flair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Discovered a fabulous name from another thread which will suit oor Marion to the ground

WHOMPERCUNT!
Fab innit???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the only times he's cooked this week have been bowls of slop from the lash-it-all-in-and-turn-it-on soup maker. Lazy bleep! Bet Derek's grandad can't stand him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New threads make me aw nostalgic. Anyone remember the weans nightlight he bought in for the home spa feels? It's probably cooried in with the cereal dispenser.
It’ll be next to those decal pasta glass things he got

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.