Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old man. As if nearly related to Marion by marriage isn’t bad enough he has to eat soup made my him too. #SaveGrandpaDeek.
I imagine he is really patronising around old people. Like proper talks to them like they’re thick as tit 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
#PrayForDeeksGrandpa
Let’s hope it makes it through the sodium hell that is Marion’s soup 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s at his sisters now. The tv in her wall fits even worse that Marion’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deeks grandpa is going to suffer severe dehydration, with the 2kg of salt water. Marions probably having dinner at his sisters house, to get out of cooking again. I bet he's never used the oven at all. Little bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck sake ma first ever thread sujjestion sit doon and get some class hens criss joos and lethal apreols nae cheese oan ma boards the night luvlees ...back in her lanes fur the ride of her lifes luvlees
Am in Majorca smelling the wealth but sending youse awe holiday criss and my kind of joos.
Tonsa luv

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Aw Dawn, ma talented lovelie, could you possibly make wee Rayn sing that with your bespoke talent? Mwah mwah mwah from scaldy crusty white chapped lips !
🎶 If you like piña colada🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lovelies, ah saw this post on Facebook just there and it made me think of Marion - ah ken Paisley isnay Glesga tae clarify. There are ah load of comments saying folk either huv their trees up or are putting it up soon. So anyways, ah thought ah best apologise tae oor Marion publicly since ah thought he was on the windup saying folk he kens have their trees up and so forth. So aye. Mad bastards though.
7920E16F-3795-4147-883F-4FB20A83012F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.