Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannae wait for the wee wain jurney. I think next autumn we'll hear the pitter patter of tiny wee feet. It won't be the babies feet, it'll be Marions in his wee slipper booty and so forth.
Screenshot_20211016_193318_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Babybail93

VIP Member
Only one thread suggestion on the last thread ma lovelies, by aw very aine hen @Doodlebug71

80795DAD-2DD3-44AA-9374-21B05EAE89E3.jpeg

Not really much of a catch up to report.

He’s still buying Christmas shite using Derek’s Vanquis credit card (APR 908%)

He’s over his autumn decor now. Probably because he put it up in March!

They’ve been onto their cooncillor aboot the mould and damp behind the bespoke MDF panelling

He had another little midweek strop and disappeared for a few days

Had a “saarrre” neck, but he’s fihhhnnnneee. Absolutely fihhhhnne

He’s still a whopping great cunt

So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Still chanting you on fae the rooftops for trying to keep up with Mazda’s spending 👏🏽 a bespokely made to order spending report for us Tattle Trolls, if you will.

Also doubles up as complete confirmation that Mario is, without question, a wasteful little turd. Think of all the money he could have in the bank and all the tat he could save from landfill if he stopped all this fucking spending 🧐😭
He is horrendously wasteful as are most of the influencer gang. I genuinely find it fascinating, I am in a well paid role with my own mortgaed house. I work in a reliable industry but I save, I know I’m lucky to afford to do this but I consider all purchases and really don’t buy much stuff. I don’t get my dopamine hit from eBay purchases!

I loathe everything about influencers because I’m concerned about the debt that they are influencing people to get into to keep up these lifestyles.

The Fire he put into his living room was £634, add on all the other stuff in that room and I reckon he spent between £1500-£2,000. He spent that on a room at the same time the council were looking at knocking the flats down! There was nothing wrong with the original room but he wants instant gratification. Rather than saving for a deposit to buy somewhere he wants it all now.
What’s great about Marion is he lays it all out there so we can see the spending clearly.

Then there is the environmental impact. How they can buy so much plastic tat with no thought to their footprint?

I also think about the lifestyle, it’s tragic it is allllllll about spending, that’s where his high comes from.

I spent Friday night at a gig, had dinner first, drunk too much but had a hotel booked. was a brilliant night and my boyfriend and I only spent about £100 each on the whole thing! Then this loon is influencing folks to spend nearly £400 on plastic leaves!

He isn’t the the only one living like this, and I can’t stop watching it! The spending, the nastiness, the fake friendships, the desperation to fit in. I guess I keep watching because I wonder when it will all click for them that they are wasting time and money trying to be popular with fake people.

On my real Instagram account I follow; artists, knitters, gardeners, allotment holders, cooks, creative types, people with small holdings and sustainable living. This is what I love Instagram for, advice on moving fruit trees and harvesting veg not which toilet cleaner smells best!!!

*Thanks for coming to my ted talk!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Poptart

VIP Member
My husband sometimes wears shorts when it's cooler as he's a hot person . However he doesn't wear a woman's hoosecoat or women's slippers, so I'm wondering who the twat really is 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dove88

This will sound harsh and I don't mean it to because I genuinely think Mario is (unintentionally) hilarious and generally harmless but I think the reason he stopped showing Derek is because he was more popular than him. It turned from "ma name at the tap of the page" to people wanting to see Derek. I don't think he liked it and I think his ego was bruised by it.

But I'm also 60/40 on it being a parody account so who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Somebody catch me up ma lovelies…where has his not Halloween(aye it is) shite gone?
Oot the windae, like baby gurl Rayn. (I'm practically Scottish now ma lovelies)
It's Christmas in a few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
87647585-7578-49CE-B4C7-DFC33C4144A0.png

Absolutely loves autumn, couldnae wait for autumn so he could get all cosy. Puts autumn tat up when it’s still summer... Oct 21st, sick of looking at said autumn tat! You couldnae make this shit up! So you’re going to put your Christmas tat up now instead! I’ll give it a couple of weeks before you’re sick of the sight of that too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

universalminds

I’ve not been on here for a while - but I needed to come on just to say - why oh why would you take down your autumn decor when autumn has only just arrived!!!??? I mean he is now putting his Christmas decs up in 14 days - does that mean he will be taking them down on the 12th December?
he is an absolute moron he really is!!!

Cleaning with Moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Piss off Marlene, you've never watched American Horror Story in your life.

I have however, watched Paisley Horror Story. The current season is a complete shit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Promised wee Deek a visit tae Ibrox, a McDonald’s and he got tae buy something fae the Rangers shop. He sounds like Deeks maw taking him on a day oot tae spend his birthday money 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39