Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been having a wee comma but saw that dinner and just had to come running back here. So many questions.

What meat is that supposed to be?!
Where’s the green food?
Why did his sister used her tights as a table cloth?
Apricots?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He was being cryptic, I've never trusted him, never liked him etc. Then it came out his sister and her man had a problem, his dick fell into someone else. Now he's round there like he never said anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wit the duck is this abomination? There’s so many things wrong with this meal. How could u invite someone round for dinner and serve that up? The oil, the watery gravy, the carrots, the plastic cauliflower cheese, the pepper, the spiderweb table cloth... I could go on!! Krystal u have outdone yourself!!
How can u take a picture of that meal and be proud as you’re about to eat it? Marion I think your sister hates you
Crying at this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a thought, but why has Mario never got a wee dining table for two. It could sit where the gigantic mirror lives, or he could shift one sofa to near the door and pop it at the window, where he and Derek could enjoy the scheme sights whilst enjoying some hame made sooop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wtaf is on that plate…infact it shud be on rate your plate wud love to see the comments….dae folk fae ardrussan not know what a decent dinner looks like!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wit the duck is this abomination? There’s so many things wrong with this meal. How could u invite someone round for dinner and serve that up? The oil, the watery gravy, the carrots, the plastic cauliflower cheese, the pepper, the spiderweb table cloth... I could go on!! Krystal u have outdone yourself!!
How can u take a picture of that meal and be proud as you’re about to eat it? Marion I think your sister hates you
It is too🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You cant call it a ROAST dinner when all the food has been boiled.
I think the whole family have an aversion to ovens. He boils everything too. I need him to show us his Mum’s cooking now. I’d love to see her tottering around the kitchen in her £5 hooker shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He was being cryptic, I've never trusted him, never liked him etc. Then it came out his sister and her man had a problem, his dick fell into someone else. Now he's round there like he never said anything.
Done in the scent "AHA, I knew he was a prick all along" in the colour "nae sensitivity for what his sister and the kids were dealing with"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How can anyone trust that big mouthed twit with a secret, and a family one at that.
He needs to remove himself from social media, because he doesn't know how to control himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can anyone trust that big mouthed twit with a secret, and a family one at that.
He needs to remove himself from social media, because he doesn't know how to control himself.
I can’t believe he shared a picture of her front door. What a prick. I’d kick off if I were her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks ma lovelie, that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way the cheese is touching the gravy like an oil spillage in the ocean 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.