Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one thread suggestion on the last thread ma lovelies, by aw very aine hen @Doodlebug71

80795DAD-2DD3-44AA-9374-21B05EAE89E3.jpeg

Not really much of a catch up to report.

He’s still buying Christmas shite using Derek’s Vanquis credit card (APR 908%)

He’s over his autumn decor now. Probably because he put it up in March!

They’ve been onto their cooncillor aboot the mould and damp behind the bespoke MDF panelling

He had another little midweek strop and disappeared for a few days

Had a “saarrre” neck, but he’s fihhhnnnneee. Absolutely fihhhhnne

He’s still a whopping great bleep

So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Alright ma lovelies how ur yees all. Took a wee break for a social media comma because my mental health's been through the flair boards but so aye and so forth am back. Cannae believe I missed a bespoke q and a, least I didn't miss a boujee karaoke session to easy on me.

Aye so anyway does anyone remember when Mario tried to be a beauty influencer with his wee make up routine? Wish he would do an updated one to show us his bespoke looks.

Also loved the chats about our favourite memories of Mario gone by, nikita and so forth. A personal favourite of mine I'm no sure was mentioned was #peppergate, I think that's when I first found him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannae wait for the wee wain jurney. I think next autumn we'll hear the pitter patter of tiny wee feet. It won't be the babies feet, it'll be Marions in his wee slipper booty and so forth.
Screenshot_20211016_193318_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
New threads make me aw nostalgic. Anyone remember the weans nightlight he bought in for the home spa feels? It's probably cooried in with the cereal dispenser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The felt envelope has finished me off. He's such a bleeping manchild. I can just picture him on Christmas Eve leaving a mince pie and drop of sherry by the lecky fire for Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I watched him going on about nearly being blind n thought... U R A MASSIVE FCKN BELLEND! I work for Renfrewshire Council so I'll be checking the records...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New threads make me aw nostalgic. Anyone remember the weans nightlight he bought in for the home spa feels? It's probably cooried in with the cereal dispenser.
Yes! I remember the big cereal dispenser reveal 😂 knew it wouldn’t last two seconds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Only one thread suggestion on the last thread ma lovelies, by aw very aine hen @Doodlebug71

View attachment 813315

Not really much of a catch up to report.

He’s still buying Christmas shite using Derek’s Vanquis credit card (APR 908%)

He’s over his autumn decor now. Probably because he put it up in March!

They’ve been onto their cooncillor aboot the mould and damp behind the bespoke MDF panelling

He had another little midweek strop and disappeared for a few days

Had a “saarrre” neck, but he’s fihhhnnnneee. Absolutely fihhhhnne

He’s still a whopping great bleep

So aye
duck sake ma first ever thread sujjestion sit doon and get some class hens criss joos and lethal apreols nae cheese oan ma boards the night luvlees ...back in her lanes fur the ride of her lifes luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.