Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s stunning about it though? Looks pretty much like a standard front door to me 🤣
To us it is. To him after seeing his internal doors, my neighbours new shed door will look fabulous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t get over that meal.
She must be absolutely paraletic dancing around in the kitchen listening to music,shouting at everyone, and her husband has told her to calm down.. she’s gone to bed passed out and he’s finished off the meal not having a clue what he’s doing 😂 that’s surely the only explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 24
a must say ma lovelies joinin tattle has pure opened my eyes to the shite some people call a sunday roast!! lynsey queen of clean is another culprit hers are truly vile. swerving back intae ma ain lane the noo 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over that meal.
She must be absolutely paraletic dancing around in the kitchen listening to music,shouting at everyone, and her husband has told her to calm down.. she’s gone to bed passed out and he’s finished off the meal not having a clue what he’s doing 😂 that’s surely the only explanation
I think the whole family just can't cook. I'm amazed horrified and nauseous. Tbh they don't know how rubbish they are at cooking, decorating etc, how would they know their horizons stretch as far as b&m bingo and the chippy.

• Haha
Does anyone remember when the sisters man was playing away and Marion put up a big rant? If I was the man I would tell the bleep never to come and visit again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Roast dinners are as overrated as a Dunellum haul. Nae debates. Ma dinner, ma rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm giving the blister kudos for feeding the pair of them at her effort & expense though. Even if it looks kack, I've never seen him roll out the welcome mat for her at his gaff. And I don't care that he ain't no Nigella. He could muster something passable courtesy of Derek's M&S discount. The bawbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember when the sisters man was playing away and Marion put up a big rant? If I was the man I would tell the bleep never to come and visit again!
Naw 😳 does anyone have screenshots? Ah could kick masel it’s taken me this long tae follow Marion wae his past antics

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hallo Ma Lovellies am over here still tracking his boujeee bespoke spending spree and I will not be distracted by bespoke dried apricots on a Sunday lunch with meat that looked like it came from a dairylea lunchable packet.... I see he crammed a little haul in this weekend so tallied it up....

Felt Santa envelope £1
Mr sheen Christmas version £1
Wrapping paper £1
Baubles £1
Cleaning and scent spray £4
Pillar candles £2.99

Autumn £363.30
Christmas £278.93 + £10.99 =£289.92
The fire, lounge makeover £529.99

Total £1183.11

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm giving the blister kudos for feeding the pair of them at her effort & expense though. Even if it looks kack, I've never seen him roll out the welcome mat for her at his gaff. And I don't care that he ain't no Nigella. He could muster something passable courtesy of Derek's M&S discount. The bawbag!
I don’t understand why Maria and Wee Deek don’t take advantage of his M&S discount. I believe it’s 20% which means getting one of their excellent ‘Dine In’ meals for £9.60, including booze. Apro Arper Appo ‘that drink’ isn’t in the deal, as far as I know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No!. When was this?!.
It's not even his issue to broadcast.

Reactions: 10
So here are my candles that were perfectly functional and now they can't be used for the purpose that they were created for because has added bespoke plastic.....!!!!

(Currently watching some strange global awards on the beeb focusing on saving the planet, thinking what hope is there for mankind when this bunch of tossers on Insta are promoting ridiculous over consumption of plastic tat!!!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So here are my candles that were perfectly functional and now they can't be used for the purpose that they were created for because has added bespoke plastic.....!!!!

(Currently watching some strange global awards on the beeb focusing on saving the planet, thinking what hope is there for mankind when this bunch of tossers on Insta are promoting ridiculous over consumption of plastic tat!!!)
Let’s hope all these so called ‘influencers’ are watching. As you say what a bloody waste adding them plastic stickers to them candles, so after Xmas now they will probably be binned. All adding to the worlds problems.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.