Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's that many making wax melts, room fragrances etc... now, so his mate Hannah won't last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovelies! Word on the street is Moria has a genius plan tucked away in that big baldy napper of his. He plans to get aw sexy and try and seduce the workies that’s gonna be knocking duck oot his block of flats with a big fat wrecking ball. If grinding his undercarriage all over the wrecking ball and giving the lads his best come tae Home Bargains eyes doesn’t work he has a back up plan in which he will simply shout “DO YOOS NO KNOW WHO AM UUUR”??! And the workies will realise that he’s famous mentally ill and will leave the hoose standing for another day. (I think it’s going to have to be Plan B because Moira is about as arousing as a urine infection as yoos aw know)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched his birthday highlights. I feel like the girls only went round to troll him and the drinks were just a bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watched his birthday highlights. I feel like the girls only went round to troll him and the drinks were just a bonus
And to have a good nose through his cupboards. He's the only fool that couldn't see the real reason they were there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been watching Mr Carrington. He is pretty much one of the only influencers I can stand. He is the same age as Mario and covers the same kind of areas.

Difference is, he is actually likeable. He shows himself cleaning and doing crafty bits.

They started their pages about the same time. Now he has a regular slot on TV at lunch times and a prime time TV slot on BBC1.

What have you got Mario hen? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Passive aggressive rant about one size fits all in his world and he doesn't gender stereotype yet said lassies can put the charrrrum keyring on their handbags. Men have bags too mazzzzzzz you annoying little prick.

He can't pronounce logo. Loogoo, log-oo. Fond memories of that bint with the plastic clip on teef saying r chive instead of archive. Who was that @Cagayu my lovelie?
That was natashacherie. She's a hoot with her spitty teeefs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Passive aggressive rant about one size fits all in his world and he doesn't gender stereotype yet said lassies can put the charrrrum keyring on their handbags. Men have bags too mazzzzzzz you annoying little prick.

That was natashacherie. She's a hoot with her spitty teeefs 😂
Does she not have a thread lol

Reactions: 3
Definitely Nat cherie and her aww chive. 😂
I swear to be a non cleaning cleaner you need to have one working brain cell and a vague knowledge of basic grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has no one mentioned him saying his mum likes “Donna Karen scents”😐
Surely nobody in the world says that ever

• Haha
Does she not have a thread lol
Used to be in the cleaning influencer thread but not seen an actual thread for her. She's a bit 💤 these days tbh now she's back with the kids dad. I unfollwed her when she worked an afternoon at her kids school and said she was exhausted. I was overly sensitive as I'd just done a 15 hour day on birth suite with low staff so it pissed me off lols

Used to be in the cleaning influencer thread but not seen an actual thread for her. She's a bit 💤 these days tbh now she's back with the kids dad. I unfollwed her when she worked an afternoon at her kids school and said she was exhausted. I was overly sensitive as I'd just done a 15 hour day on birth suite with low staff so it pissed me off lols
I pure forgot aboot her hen she seems to have gone on a teef journey since last I looked but thankfully she’s cured me depression with her three tips and wiggly hips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot cope how he congratulates businesses in such a patronising way, as he sits in his bed sit, wearing a mother of the bride dressing gown, surrounded by plastic LEAFS and 10p bags of haribo in a plastic pumpkin.

Also, innovating 🤣 almost took over my fave bespoke phrase “high footfall area” but not quite.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also, if I ever saw someone walking about with charms off a wax melt packet dangling from their bag I'd be clutching ma beak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She does 10mil which is the 10mil size - you don’t bleeping say Marion - honestly - I’m struggling more and more to watch his stories - he just talks absolute shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just been watching Mr Carrington. He is pretty much one of the only influencers I can stand. He is the same age as Mario and covers the same kind of areas.

Difference is, he is actually likeable. He shows himself cleaning and doing crafty bits.

They started their pages about the same time. Now he has a regular slot on TV at lunch times and a prime time TV slot on BBC1.

The difference is, he’s reasonably handsome, is an influencer rather than being influenced, he has a good grasp of the English language and his house isn’t full to the brim wae shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

An eviction notice? Bet Mr Carrington hasn't got one of them! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG That cardigan. It looks like the one I kept from my dead Dad which is hanging up in my wardrobe. It'll need to go in the charity bag now!

ETA I didn't take it off his dead body I mean I kept it as a momento.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.