Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is that the crappy cosy cardy he bought yesterday?
Yup, sure is, manky little ned that he is, he's not bothered to wash it before wearing it, it's bad enough in normal circumstances, but in a pandemic, with who knows what grubby hands have been touching it in the shop, actually it's probably OK as no-one probably touched it coz it's hideous!

Edited to add...
So he got a coat in Primark today, but didn't manage to see one yesterday when he was trying on 30+ coats in Edinburgh. And Primark of all places!!! Yes Marion, a clothes shop, selling clothes, how unusual to you I would think, given that your account is "cleaning_with_mario" Yet you never fuckin clean 🙄 And is he suggesting he's too good for Primark? 🤣 he really thinks he's the dugs baws.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Today's notes for Mario. 🤡
Unreal means fake.
Crabbit to duck today ma lovelies, send Jason Momoa to me urgently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s so unbelievably thick if he didn’t know those flats would get demolished. It’s also a council flat, it was never his own and he could have lost it at anytime. If he didn’t buy so much shite and tat then he wouldn’t need to worry as he would be in a secure position to afford something else. Out today buying more autumn tat, he’s clueless :D
I just think he’s ‘special’...... !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brave of him putting the Christmas tree up in November when the place could be a pile of rubble by Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So day after bommy night we're being subjected to Christmas tree. bleeping pathetic. Wonder what he will do for bonfire night considering he's such a huge fan of autumn. Oh yeah, exactly the same as every year. Absolutely duck all. He does nothing autumnal at all?? ? He's a little bleeping weirdo man.

He was definitely the weird kid who smelt like poo when he was in school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄
£35 Utter barg 🤨…. Right, dead on Marion

You are an utter hole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈
All l could think of was this man child doing a boomerang of his shopping bag in the middle of a busy high street.
So bloody embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And noo we are being taken on a bespoke candy cane themed Xmas 🙄 oh how original Mazda ffs I only did this about 4 Xmas ago 😭 it’s quite sad how he lives for these daft fkin countdowns that no bleep apart from crusty Karen gives a flying fk about 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reveal? Christmas decor reveal? Love how he keeps forgetting that he told everyone that he bought in all the decor for his new “tradishinal” colour scheme 2k21 Christmas, last year before the reveal of the 12 year old girl pink colour scheme 2k20.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh those Ava May charm keychains are so bleeping tacky!! She’s bulk buying those charms direct from China and there’s mugs like him collecting them on a keychain like they’re Pandora charms 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£320.38 + £4 ceramic pumpkin + £9.50 small Christmas trees + candy cane £5 lights
=£338.88

Not going to add the cardigan because that’s clothes, am only adding up spending on tat for the flat. #smellthewealth
Had to watch all the bloody dots to work out what he bought and what he was gifted…anyway I think it was just two items…

£338.88 + £10 triangle burner +£6 charm collector = £354.88

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How did he not know? I live on the other side of the country and knew they would want to demolish that tit hole 😂😂
Actually screaming 🤣🤣
Been oot living ma best life this weekend and wondered why there's nearly 20 pages of updates to read through. Now I know why. So aye and aye and I better get a move on catching up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New coat doesn't look too bad to be fair. I mean, what was wrong with his one we always see fae last year? Probably ruined from over use this summer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New coat doesn't look too bad to be fair. I mean, what was wrong with his one we always see fae last year? Probably ruined from over use this summer 🙄
It's not the coat I'm laughing at, it's him swaying about modelling it 🤣

• Haha
I wonder what will become of the pink hello ma lovelies topper… will it be bespokly resprayed or get the Paisley tip treatment with the other pink tat?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.