Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can some bleep pleaseee message him and tell him it’s dupe not fkin doooppppp 🤯😂😂😂🙈 Jesus Christ man

One cube can fill a house 😂😂👏 a five bed Marion (smell the wealth) or a fkin bedsit 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just been watching Mr Carrington. He is pretty much one of the only influencers I can stand. He is the same age as Mario and covers the same kind of areas.

Difference is, he is actually likeable. He shows himself cleaning and doing crafty bits.

They started their pages about the same time. Now he has a regular slot on TV at lunch times and a prime time TV slot on BBC1.

What have you got Mario hen? 😂😂😂
Oor Margos got sweet duck all sad auld bleep!!!!!

Mr Carrington seems a lovely guy I’ve watched him for a while on his YouTube channel and his content is always entertaining unlike Paisleys Pumpkin Pansy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m behind, but we knew about the demolition years ago didnt we? 🥴 gas he just been in denial and splashing the cash hoping it doesn’t happen?
We absolutely did ma lovely. It's discussed (nae debates mind) on here every time he splashes the cash on the Hobbit hole.

• Haha
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄
£35 Utter barg 🤨…. Right, dead on Marion

You are an utter hole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
MORE spending. A £35 coat and what looks like an oven tray in the colour ‘overpriced M&S, could have bought it in home bargains’.

He has an addiction! Wish I could throw around £100+ every weekend on tat.

Am quittin ma senior management joab as am no smelling the wealth I expected to smell. Jumpin on Mario’s ‘cleaning for 3 hours a day’ bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄

You are an utter hole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈
And is that the crappy cosy cardy he bought yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No one asked Marion, NO ONE!

How is he not sweating in a cardigan? I’m just back in a walk and having to sit in front of a fan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on his hunners of dots and I just can’t with this idiot anymore! Also, can we just discuss this... what the actual!! it is not unreal Marion, it is bleeping hideous! 🤦🏻‍♀️
A6444EB2-C1CA-4C3B-88F6-ECFE209BDBC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He’s never got the grey n blue trackies off is that aww he wears when he’s out apart from the blouses he had on for his bday!!!!

• Haha
Who tf has a IG countdown for something in a over a months time?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
9361BD78-666D-43D3-A779-959B4831000B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Christmas bleeping countdown?? You’re nae the Selfridges window display ma lovely!

ADC8F170-03DA-4199-9B35-99CF0F5D71BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He lives for countdowns! He goes from one thing to the next with duck all in between! It’s tiring

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.