Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dereks unable to get his driving lessons cos of that wee dweeb spending money on absolute shite, hel forever be a bus wanker. I wonder if dereks started lessons yet
The car journey that never happened 🤣
Well my lovelie I would very much doubt he’s started the lessons as yet, although he does have an air freshener aka a magic tree🌲😂.. so aye & so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The car journey that never happened 🤣
Well my lovelie I would very much doubt he’s started the lessons as yet, although he does have an air freshener aka a magic tree🌲😂.. so aye & so forth
Maz probably had to use the magic free in the bathroom to help cover the scent of his IBS ma lovelie. Poor wee Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think oor maz has a mega bitchfit when he’s just bleached the toilet and wee deek goes in and leaves IBS skids bet that hoose is up in the air

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's tallying up his spending?
Screenshot_20210918-200408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200414_Instagram.jpg

Thread suggestion

Autumn's arrived in ma wee flat, getting winter vibes, all cawzy an that. It's ma life nae debates, it's ma flat, I pay full rates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry lovelies, steppin out ma lane here but how do we know Deek likes the wacky tobacky?? He seems so innocent 🤣

Someone better fill me in, if no then karma on yer arses. Mwah 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry lovelies, steppin out ma lane here but how do we know Deek likes the wacky tobacky?? He seems so innocent 🤣

Someone better fill me in, if no then karma on yer arses. Mwah 💎💎
Because without wee Deek being baked all the time fugly Mazda would be oot on his ass. Marion swept in like a giant cuckoo and took over Deeks flat, and Deeks too stoned to notice what he’s stuck with 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aye cannae sleep ma lovelies. So aive come doonstairs to make a Horlicks with ma velvetiser (smell the wealth). Gonna get aww cosy on the sofa with a throw and have a laugh at his old highlights. Sure they’ll send me reet off. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the spending he does on tit but won’t buy decent wooden hangers, get in the bin maz, ffs those wire hangers really make my teeth itch 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.