Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riding the Mega Bus for a 10 minute trip to Edinburgh for a plate of spag bol and a to buy a granny cardigan fae primark. The smell of wealth is overpowering

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£320.38 + £4 ceramic pumpkin + £9.50 small Christmas trees + candy cane £5 lights
=£338.88

Not going to add the cardigan because that’s clothes, am only adding up spending on tat for the flat. #smellthewealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Marion had learn a new work, innovating, but is obviously using it in the wrong context.

He really is a special kind of creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how he tries to put oan his posh voice for his #brandrep post 😂😂 he is always innovating his accent so he is so aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m behind, but we knew about the demolition years ago didnt we? 🥴 gas he just been in denial and splashing the cash hoping it doesn’t happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he shake so much? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the word “brand” used so much in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why can’t he learn the word “logo”? The way he says “Hannah’s branding” 489493 times instead of saying “Avamay logo” is mind boggling 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just popped on Instagram, 20853 dots.

Frothing at the gash over the Ava May rubbish.
‘scents are super strong one cube fills the whole house’ house? You live in a postage stamp Maz don’t get it twisted ma lovelie!!!!

The scent is super warum and cosy? Does he think before he opens that gob of his?

You can’t beat a boujee glass bottle hand sanitizer in the scent ‘knock off jo malone’ perfect for in your bag on a day or night out. Think I will stick with my 50p plastic tub as long as the alcohol content is high and it does the job that’s all I care about.

Why does he keep saying perfect for nights or days out? He goes as far as Paisley high street. Occasionally to Edinburgh on the megabus where he is swamped by fans obviously.

Omg a DOOP for one million, get in the bin! You can buy the real thing in semichem for about a fiver 😂😂😂

Urgh! The reflection of him in his fuzzy hoosecoat in the burner VOMITING.

HAHAHA The ending, sharing the white company post with a caption I’ll take two. Like they will dm asking for his address. I clocked it was a competition post too, adding that caption trying to make it look like something else, please!

So aye!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why can’t he learn the word “logo”? The way he says “Hannah’s branding” 489493 times instead of saying “Avamay logo” is mind boggling 🤯
He can't pronounce logo. Loogoo, log-oo. Fond memories of that bint with the plastic clip on teef saying r chive instead of archive. Who was that @Cagayu my lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning ma lovelies. Woke up this morning thinking yesterday was just a dream, but nope, the cooncil have declared his safe place unsafe so aw the letterboxes, cludgies, windaes & flairs will be as mangled as a Mario story caption.

Small mercies at least that his bespoke Pax are portable and additional hunners o pounds of bespoke bedroom joinery work wasn't wasted. It's almost like he had a premonition........................

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marion had learn a new work, innovating, but is obviously using it in the wrong context.

He really is a special kind of creature.
FFS, ‘innovating’ - wax melts, hand sanitiser, ‘doop’ scents - it’s called jumping on a band wagon, one could almost say it is the complete opposite of innovation, he is a twit.

He can't pronounce logo. Loogoo, log-oo. Fond memories of that bint with the plastic clip on teef saying r chive instead of archive. Who was that @Cagayu my lovelie?
That was Natasha Cherie, I think *swerves back into ain lane*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Christ I actually can’t with the twenty million dots of doom. Why does he try to sound posh when he’s chanting oan AMA may? Honestly makes my teeth itch listening to his shite. Innovating? She makes wax melts! Although judging from what I’ve seen recently she’s always in her massive house and doesn’t actually do any making anymore so is it really her doing the innovating or is it people she’s employed? Unfortunately for Marion she is “living the life” and he’s no 🙄

He’s an absaloooote walloper and I cannot cope with his obsession with wax burners, deek and rayn will have their corpses found in amongst his Ava Meeey collection and boxes in about forty years when this psycho eventually has to get in a fuhl cooncil team in in hazmat suits tae fumigate his hoarders paradise.

That’s aw I’m posting the day hens because he’s riled me right up and I might just completely lose my shite the day but that’s just my pure bespoke PMT chatting 😘 Tattie heartz tae yeez aw! Mwah mwah 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.