Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a glorious day fur us awwe 🤣😁 Karma has finally booted him right in the baws. He knew they were marked for demolition years ago, everyone did, unless sneaky Deek has been hiding the cooncil letters fae oor mazda 🤣 "built fae the groon up" "walking into a goldmine" phrases mazda has said about the tat cave, I really don't know why he is banging on about what he's spent and how he made it look, it's just wallpaper and carpet, and the carpet and lino were free I think? When people move house that's what happens, no great loss. The only thing he's done is the media wall and put fablon on the kitchen worktop, there's not great expensive renovations, you take your furniture with you mazda hen 🙄 So the loss is only the recent media wall, but he knew fine well if he asked the council permission, like you're supposed to in a council flat, they would have told him not to put it in as no point as flats getting demolished, so no sympathy here bawbag, you take you're gifted furniture and wax melts to your new place, no big loss, ya fanny.
This 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Half four and he's on his way home with a cardigan and a candle. 😂😂😂 "How come when you have money you see nothing" Erm maybe save it for a new flat?!!!!
@menopausalmargrit you weren't far wrong with 5pm 🤣🤣
HOOUUUSSSE!!!

Wit dae a win?

Another candle, money well spent!

34 coats he has tried on? I didn’t know Adams done that many kids coats! He talks so much shite!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gorgeous new home with a back and front door? 😂😂 hahahaha keep dreaming head!

He was warned all along about wasting money for insta validation. 2 guys who work, have no kids, and never leave the house could have easily put away some savings over the last few years for a deposit for the ‘home they’ve always wanted’

But no, 436 wax burners and 324 mugs was apparently money better spent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Everything we predicted has come true. The fact he's been wasting money has now just smacked him in the face.

If he's that concerned about where he will be housed why doesn't he buy a house. He's already stated with a click of his fingers that he can "buy a house just like that" so why doesn't he do so?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
4 or 5 rolls of fablon and some vinyl off cuts from the bargain bin at his local flooring shop will be hard to replace.
#prayformario

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That ‘no help’ comment has really pissed me off. What an entitled bleep! What help do two, working, able-bodied adults need exactly?

and Mario, gifted decor, gifted flooring, gifted carpets, gifted furniture, gifted tat is exactly what you say you didn’t get - HELP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That ‘no help’ comment has really pissed me off. What an entitled bleep! What help do two, working, able-bodied adults need exactly?

and Mario, gifted decor, gifted flooring, gifted carpets, gifted furniture, gifted tat is exactly what you say you didn’t get - HELP
Exactly, he can never say he did it all himself with no help because he's been gifted plenty. Lying wee shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The latest ramblings, the last bit, all I can hear is Gemma Collins screaming I’VE GOT MONEY!

Also please correct me if I’m wrong but once upon a time didn’t Maz buy a Zara winter coat? He stated the price to the penny 229.99 cause he’s a flash bastard. Maybe this was in my dreams….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pizza from papa johns my lovelie
😂 Is it warum?

The latest ramblings, the last bit, all I can hear is Gemma Collins screaming I’VE GOT MONEY!

Also please correct me if I’m wrong but once upon a time didn’t Maz buy a Zara winter coat? He stated the price to the penny 229.99 cause he’s a flash bastard. Maybe this was in my dreams….
yes I think I remember this from one of his Q&As 😂 but I dunno about flash bastard ma lovelie, lying bastard I think is more accurate ❤🥔 the Zara coat was in his dreams

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The best bit about today's episode of not cleaning with Mario, is that he had an autumn gif twinkling away. Sigh. Its still summer etc.
He's going to have to get a proper full time job now, unless he's OK with living in a revamped fraggle rock, or a new build fraggle rock. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am living for the wee Wednesday wave in the mirra when that big bleeping wrecking ball is away tae smash duck through that bleeping panelled wall and media centre ma lovelies.

I cannot lie, I’m honest throughout this journee always have been totally true tae masel but any bleep bleeping stupid enough tae spend the money in a hoose they didnae own deserves aww the karma.

The biggest issue I have is that this wee knob has such a sense of entitlement like he deserves a front & back door and a garden because he’s paid to have all this stuff done without any help. Well bleeping done you Marion. Welcome to the real bleeping world.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh shut up you delusional twit!.
You can't even be a Z lister, so the sooner your thick followers realise the better 🙄
Oh Alana… she’s in the same category as Claire and Adam, adam who felt it was easy to come out because of Mario…. Oh duck off dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.