Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I just need tae swerve oot ma Laine to say it’s FALBON karma on all yer arses bet he was in Zara kids section

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So ma lovelies, I’ve just got in from work and settling in with some cris and joos on this Saturday evening and ma god bleeping howling 🤣 it was mentioned on here ages ago about the demolition. Here’s a wee tip Maz if you’ve got ‘money’ to spend on a new coat, save it and put it towards your next paisley palace 🤣 clutching ma beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He has bespoke IBS ma lovely! If that doesn’t get him a groond floor with multiple entry points I’m afraid he may hobble Derek to get one in desperation
Hes got one of those exempt lanyards, so wouldn't put anything past this big nosed scrote...

He is so entitled it’s disgusting. He thinks the world owes him something, when he contributes nothing to society
Come on, he's a boujee helmet polisher....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If, and this is a big if, Alana is real, she needs bleeping sterilising pronto! We do not need people like that breeding. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everything we predicted has come true. The fact he's been wasting money has now just smacked him in the face.

If he's that concerned about where he will be housed why doesn't he buy a house. He's already stated with a click of his fingers that he can "buy a house just like that" so why doesn't he do so?
I'd laugh if wee Deek was rehoused, did a moonlight flit and didn't tell hole 👍👍👍😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s taken that pic on the M8 on the way back west. Which means he’s on the megabus rather than the train — maybe he is trying to save some money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
3181EB6A-4DD6-46D9-A7EC-309A0EEAEB6D.jpeg
194E7E46-75F7-4390-B4DC-B0BF5D5C1101.jpeg

he will be at 141k before he knows it. Also, i love that cleaning has an ? Behind it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Four years, he said they'd had it eight years in his poor me story.

It's a council flat, originally in Derek's name, but Mario says its joint now. Who knows...
The only joint in that flat is the one derek smokes ma lovelies so aye. Sit yerself doon, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He’s so unbelievably thick if he didn’t know those flats would get demolished. It’s also a council flat, it was never his own and he could have lost it at anytime. If he didn’t buy so much shite and tat then he wouldn’t need to worry as he would be in a secure position to afford something else. Out today buying more autumn tat, he’s clueless :D
Literally came on here to say that …. He must’ve been the only person that didn’t know those flats were being demolished- it was in the papers at least 2 years ago. He’s totally trying for a big payout with all the money he’s spent 🙄 … literally means duck all Marigold 🤣😂. Break free Deek & Rayn …. Run run run …. 💨💨💨…and fart & gas Marigold on your way oot 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.