Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two of my family members had their council house in Johnstone demolished not that long ago, they were moved into a new build however they have a family and were in a three bedroom house already. I assume, but not certain, that as he’s in a one bedroom flat he will be relocated into something similar, new build or not will depend on what’s available. I do think however that they will not be considered a priority case.
As its in Derek's name, they'll get the smallest place available, they'll be in the block with the muppets with issues. Start saving Mario, or live on fraggle Rock. Are they doing some places up, he might end up with one of those.
I've laughed til I've done myself a mischief, worth it ma lovelies. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right, we all know his English is mangled tae duck, but my reading of this suggests his flats may be demolished. I’d laugh if the cooncil decided they were habitable and the wee scrote didn’t get his 3 bed semi with a garden after all.
It’s hard to tell from this semi-literate rant, but if I’m wrong I’ll be back in my ain lane before youse put karma on my arse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, we all know his English is mangled tae duck, but my reading of this suggests his flats may be demolished. I’d laugh if the cooncil decided they were habitable and the wee scrote didn’t get his 3 bed semi with a garden after all.
It’s hard to tell from this semi-literate rant, but if I’m wrong I’ll be back in my ain lane before youse put karma on my arse.
I’m not sure which I prefer more? The thought of him living in limbo or getting moved to a bigger tit hole? Both situation has its merits for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In all probability they will get a like for like, 1 bedroom property. Highly unlikely to get a back door as they only happen on ground floor properties, which they reserve for people with disabilities who can't manage stairs etc. 🤔

Reactions: 20
Two of my family members had their council house in Johnstone demolished not that long ago, they were moved into a new build however they have a family and were in a three bedroom house already. I assume, but not certain, that as he’s in a one bedroom flat he will be relocated into something similar, new build or not will depend on what’s available. I do think however that they will not be considered a priority case.
That makes me feel better, so l hope that's the case 🤞🤞 This greedy hole deserves nothing!.

And Maz, if you come on for a nose. Derek could give you the elbow in the next 5 year's after coming to his senses 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In all probability they will get a like for like, 1 bedroom property. Highly unlikely to get a back door as they only happen on ground floor properties, which they reserve for people with disabilities who can't manage stairs etc. 🤔
He has bespoke IBS ma lovely! If that doesn’t get him a groond floor with multiple entry points I’m afraid he may hobble Derek to get one in desperation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does Scotland have the same bedroom tax that England has? I assume that they wouldn’t re-home two adults who share a room in a two bedroom house and I haven’t seen any building sites that are building one bedroom houses with front and back gardens and the required doors. *Disclaimer, I don’t work in building so maybe one bed room houses with dinning rooms and tv rooms and en-suite bathrooms and landscaped gardens are all the rage and I need to step back into my lane!
I'm not sure about the bedroom tax, because I'm English as well 😁

Reactions: 5
Oh he’s in Edinburgh ma lovelies, let’s take bets on when he will be back home. I’m going for 5pm.
Showered!!
Pjs on!!
Take away ordered (not papa johns)!!!
45 dots on what I treatit masel too!!!
Strictly on the telly!!
So aye!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope he gets moved to a flat where there is 2 kids running around above him, from morning to night, and a druggy thug downstairs who bangs the ceiling every time he plays Celine Dion. Where people steal his autumn wreaths off his door. His whole face, clutching dressing gown, wave in the mirror just screams 'Nan.' And I'm sick to death of ads popping up on my phone of his m&s ladies grey cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is strictly launch show tonight?! I had it in my bespoke diary as next weekend! So aye, I’m ecstatic 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg he knew his flat was earmarked for demolition, he’s just pretending to be shocked to his lovelies because he went ahead and “renovated” his front room knowing full well it was a waste of money but what mario wants, mario gets, he just doesn’t want his followers to realise how stupid he actually is! What a massive bellend but we knew that anyway, I bet he’s secretly loving it, thinking he’s gonna get the pick if any area and any house, I wonder if the council will offer any sort of compensation, I can just see him now rubbing them strangler hands together, all Monty Burns like! 🤣🤣🤭🤭😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg he knew his flat was earmarked for demolition, he’s just pretending to be shocked to his lovelies because he went ahead and “renovated” his front room knowing full well it was a waste of money but what mario wants, mario gets, he just doesn’t want his followers to realise how stupid he actually is! What a massive bellend but we knew that anyway, I bet he’s secretly loving it, thinking he’s gonna get the pick if any area and any house, I wonder if the council will offer any sort of compensation, I can just see him now rubbing them strangler hands together, all Monty Burns like! 🤣🤣🤭🤭😜
The most he’ll get in way of compensation is a £300 Homebase voucher to paint the new place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does he mean we
Spent an incredible about of money without any help?! Is he having a laugh? The amount of gifted shite! Got more help than most people. He honestly doesn’t hear himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does he mean we
Spent an incredible about of money without any help?! Is he having a laugh? The amount of gifted shite! Got more help than most people. He honestly doesn’t hear himself.
He is so entitled it’s disgusting. He thinks the world owes him something, when he contributes nothing to society

Reactions: 27
Oh ma lovelies, this has made ma day. Am off over to my Parents today, we will be celebrating Karmer being served for calling her a dirty scrubber! Enjoy relocating to Johnstone Marion 🥂
Is Johnstone not very nice? Ive been to Linwood a few times. Bit of useless information for you there.

He's hinting for a Gofundme isnt he?

How many mistakes in a short post. 🤦‍♀️ If he had a brain he'd take it out and play with it.
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂
I've 'tried my best' all my life and it's got me bleeping nowhere. duck off you Instacunts. I hate you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Johnstone not very nice? Ive been to Linwood a few times. Bit of useless information for you there.

He's hinting for a Gofundme isnt he?

I've 'tried my best' all my life and it's got me bleeping nowhere. duck off you Instacunts. I hate you.
Johnstone is a bit of a shithole ma lovelie. Elderslie that’s next to it is nice though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.