Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ma lovelies, this has made ma day. Am off over to my Parents today, we will be celebrating Karmer being served for calling her a dirty scrubber! Enjoy relocating to Johnstone Marion 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but what does he mean no help?!!!! Is he forgetting all the ‘gifted’ stuff that he has begged and begged and degraded himself for???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If he has any sense at all they will start saving now and when they move apply for the right to buy to get on the property ladder. But this is Marion who would rather buy a wax melt than a home!!!
I’m sure the right to buy was abolished a few years ago in Scotland so aye it’s off tae the Hamish Allan centre he goes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right hold the bleeping bus here.

If we all knew the flats were to be ripped down then so the duck did he. He’s been waiting on this confirmation letter aka notification to host his own wee pity party for 1. 🥳

There’s no way a childless couple will be granted a 2 bedroom flat never mind a house or even better a new build.

Keep dreaming Marion. It’s the homeless bedsit for you 2. 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be swerving oot ma laine here but I think this is a dream come true for oor Maz. He can start a brand new decorating jurnee and build a new cooncil dwelling from the groond up. Think of all the content! There's only so many times you can redecorate a bedsit. And I bet he's banking on hunners of freebies as a result of his sob story.

I hope he is rehomed in an even bigger shithole than the last 😂 Karmer on his arse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he has any sense at all they will start saving now and when they move apply for the right to buy to get on the property ladder. But this is Marion who would rather buy a wax melt than a home!!!
Swerving oot ma lane hen. Right to buy ended in 2016 in Scotland. Unfortunately I suspect they will end up in a new build as is often the case with clearance tenants :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just had to read it again as it’s cheered me right up. So he’s said he knew weeks ago and if he knew before then he could’ve saved the money they paid out to do things in the flat…. But in the last few weeks, when he “knew”, he’s spent over £300 on autumn tatt!!! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I
Swerving oot ma lane hen. Right to buy ended in 2016 in Scotland. Unfortunately I suspect they will end up in a new build as is often the case with clearance tenants :(
I stand corrected, right back in Ma awl layne🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marions news today as made me super happy. Ecstatic even! The building has probably weakened due to Marions extensive collection of bleeping tat. Even the council doesn't want the prawn prick of paisley. Cannot wait for the tearful packing up and 'locking the door for one last time' montage. Now duck off you balding Mr Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How did he not know? I live on the other side of the country and knew they would want to demolish that tit hole 😂😂
Actually screaming 🤣🤣
If he'd come on here more, we have our own spies that could have told him in advance what the council were thinking of doing, but as usual, he's behind with the times again 😂

Now, here's the question I'd love to know?!.
We know that's Derek's flat with a single occupancy, so please tell me these two won't automatically get a house with a garden etc...

I'm away for a giggle now 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If he'd come on here more, we have our own spies that could have told him in advance what the council were thinking of doing, but as usual, he's behind with the tines again 😂

We know that's Derek's flat with a single occupancy, so please tell me these two won't automatically get a house with a garden etc...
Two of my family members had their council house in Johnstone demolished not that long ago, they were moved into a new build however they have a family and were in a three bedroom house already. I assume, but not certain, that as he’s in a one bedroom flat he will be relocated into something similar, new build or not will depend on what’s available. I do think however that they will not be considered a priority case.

Reactions: 20
If he'd come on here more, we have our own spies that could have told him in advance what the council were thinking of doing, but as usual, he's behind with the tines again 😂

Does Scotland have the same bedroom tax that England has? I assume that they wouldn’t re-home two adults who share a room in a two bedroom house and I haven’t seen any building sites that are building one bedroom houses with front and back gardens and the required doors. *Disclaimer, I don’t work in building so maybe one bed room houses with dinning rooms and tv rooms and en-suite bathrooms and landscaped gardens are all the rage and I need to step back into my lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope they turn up with the wrecking balls the day after he’s put his Christmas decorations up. Cannot wait for this 2 door house journee!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.