Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s probably got a disabled bus pass to match his lanyard and gets the bus for free๐Ÿ™ˆ
You can buy lanyards on amazon, unless his and deeks are for genuine disabilities?

Howling at these comments today, strapping myself in for the big flitting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can buy lanyards on amazon, unless his and deeks are for genuine disabilities?

Howling at these comments today, strapping myself in for the big flitting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I just wouldnโ€™t be surprised by anything he does. He obviously classes himself as having some kind of disability by wearing a lanyard ๐Ÿ™ˆ Im swerving back into ma Laine now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His voice in his last story sounds so much more scummier than normal, he really is a scummy wee ned.

• Haha
I cringed at myself today....husband said let's get some new pillows....and it pains me to say my first thought was how about trying those Premier Inn pillows mentioned on this thread ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....I know I know ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ anyway thought better of it and went to Next (can I say smell the wealth for that as I've been dying to say it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) it's my all time funny phrase from this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dereks unable to get his driving lessons cos of that wee dweeb spending money on absolute shite, hel forever be a bus wanker. I wonder if dereks started lessons yet

• Sad
  • Haha
I just wouldnโ€™t be surprised by anything he does. He obviously classes himself as having some kind of disability by wearing a lanyard ๐Ÿ™ˆ Im swerving back into ma Laine now ๐Ÿ˜‚
We'll n
Dereks unable to get his driving lessons cos of that wee dweeb spending money on absolute shite, hel forever be a bus wanker. I wonder if dereks started lessons yet
We'd def have heard! Can just imagine them in a wee fiesta, mazda with his blanket over his knee and Deek with a big spliff ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies. I had a comma (moody paddy due to a dental abscess, toothache and no sleep) and now I am back to catch up on 30 pagesโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. That baldy beaky prick was way more than I could cope with. Na debates. ๐Ÿฅ”โคXx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Found some scary movies for Marionโ€™s autumn viewing ๐Ÿ˜‚ we need more folks, heโ€™s got 7 weeks to Halloween

View attachment 760325View attachment 760326View attachment 760327View attachment 760328View attachment 760329View attachment 760343
Clutching ma beak here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃsorry if I seem like an echo all night whilst I catch up, but these are genius ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I canโ€™t decide on a fav between 28 dots later and cris and joos ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It needs a few tins of beans seeing as it looks like a harvest festival display in a primary school ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Omg! 100% this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.