Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ma lovelies if only Mario could knit. Him and Wee Derek could be pure comfy cosy aw winter mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
knit_mens_poncho_mantalk1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
๐Ÿคฃ It's friggin horrible. I've put better in the charity bags.
And he needs to invest in some decent hangers ๐Ÿคญ
My dugs blanket is better than that ..

Serious question how come Deek never gets anything, bet the poor guy is walking about with his toes bursting out his ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ with his wee pep & co PlayStation top I wish he would pipe up and put him right in his place
I wish he would throw him off the landing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Oh ma lovelies if only Mario could knit. Him and Wee Derek could be pure comfy cosy aw winter mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽView attachment 769601
Pom Bear!!! We need your talents on this ..you know what to do๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yessss lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ he could end up in the bespoke bronx aka Ferguslie park ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Now that i would love to see! He wouldnโ€™t last 5 minutesโ€ฆ.

View attachment 768994
He could swerve doon the coast tae Port Glesga. He can easily pick up a boujjee wee dwelling at auction for 5K. He would hiv to build it fae the groound up so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah
My wee great auntie lived in Bruce Street where even the dogs walk around in pairs. To be honest she had been in it since she got married a million years ago and it was her home. She was a real wee lady and surrounded by junkies at the end. It was so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They
Finally he has karma on His arse

Sorry to swerve out of my lane but new tenants don't have the right to buy anymore my lovelie
They wonโ€™t be new tenants, theyโ€™re in council property already. Not sure how it works in Scotland though

Reactions: 7
They

They wonโ€™t be new tenants, theyโ€™re in council property already. Not sure how it works in Scotland though
Seems to have been totally ended. But replaced by various help to buy schemes. That could work for m&d, well if mario stopped buying stuff. He ๐Ÿ’ฏ needs an intervention.

Reactions: 14
So all of this over-spending (ยฃ300 on tat + the 12 hour hotel stay) were all after he received the letter!? Makes the spending even more obscene!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Buckle up my lovelies ๐Ÿ˜ญlooks like we are going on a cooncil demolition journeeeeeee ๐Ÿ™ˆWho wants to place bets heโ€™ll be the last one in the building clutching his beak and housecoat, placards oot screaming save the media wall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so true! Heโ€™ll be the last in his block unless he gets his desired front and back door on fuhl rent ๐Ÿ™„

Right ma lovelies. Letโ€™s arrange a bespoke get-together for demolition day in a โ€œMad Maz is coming ootโ€ welcoming committee fashion ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m happy to arrange buying the Big Mac if u all want to paypal me ur share, am afraid am no made a money unlike some I have a mortgage tae pay and canny even afford tae treat masel tae plastic leafs or seasonal scents this autumnal summer.
CF4D4909-02DE-4B2A-A6BE-92C9AEAAD776.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Standing in his kitchen listening to a house playing music.
How sad is that, but that's what happens when you have no real friends, Maz.

Thank f**k l know how to cherish my friends โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right if you think Mazda is bad please go look at CherryTree homes Insta page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ I am usually all over their decor especially at Xmas but I canโ€™t believe I am seeing those plastic leaves draped around their feature ceiling ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pray to Jesus Mary and the wee donkey that we donโ€™t get a ceiling decoration journeeeee if he sees it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loads of council houses being built where I live in Scotland and all the 1 beds are flats but only 2 story. So he would have a private garden here in my council

Reactions: 7
Loads of council houses being built where I live in Scotland and all the 1 beds are flats but only 2 story. So he would have a private garden here in my council
A garden would be wasted on Mario ma lovelie. He only likes to be super cosy in his postage stamp ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he wants a night out why don't him and Derek go out?! They could have made a night of it in Edinburgh. He makes no sense!!!!

Reactions: 20
Standing in his kitchen listening to a house playing music.
How sad is that, but that's what happens when you have no real friends, Maz.

Thank f**k l know how to cherish my friends โค
โ€˜I need a night outโ€™
Behave Marion!!
He could maybe see whatโ€™s on at mecca after the lates and still make the last bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually cannot understand a word of his first story ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Can one of my tattle sisters interpret for me please?
bleeping loon speak properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didnt just come home with the cardi did ya tho hen. Do you even know what all I came home with means? Get back in ya own lain pal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.