Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let speculation begin as to the future location of the tat cave!
And to this end, Scottish lovelies, may I ask yeez aw, is there a worse area where he might end up than his current Beirut with the crackheeds doonstairs ??
Am thinking Feegie Park (Ferguslie Park for non-locals) would be a lovely bespoke area for him 🙏 🙏 … or even Moorepark in Renfrew 🤣😂. Totally here for this bespoke jurney 🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The redevelopment of his flats was mentioned on here YEARS ago! You need to pay more attention Maz!!!!! It’s old news!!

Wonder if he will set up a go fund me page to buy himself a flat or Hannah Wax with her millions could pay his deposit or his best friend millionaire Hinch. This is where he finds out who his real friends are …
Yeah BitchHinch could chuck him the change oot her pocket to buy him a bespoke new place ….NOT …. or perhaps his sister will let him move in to her nursing home 😂🤣. Nah, didnae think so …. Popcorn 🍿 ready 😂🤣

• Haha
We will be on a new bougee thread in no time.
sit back with your joos and criss and get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally he has karma on His arse
If he has any sense at all they will start saving now and when they move apply for the right to buy to get on the property ladder. But this is Marion who would rather buy a wax melt than a home!!!
Sorry to swerve out of my lane but new tenants don't have the right to buy anymore my lovelie

Reactions: 13
As you go intae Paisley from Johnstone on train where Feegie is on the left - are they not building a tit load of council houses opposite there on the other side of the line? Bet he will land in one of them the jammy git.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
🤣 It's friggin horrible. I've put better in the charity bags.
And he needs to invest in some decent hangers 🤭
What section is this from? The ladies sale section. Urgh those hangers will only leave indentations on the garment, maybe not on acrylic fabric though.

• Haha
All I came home with today is this cardigan from Primark in the scent static and colour shite…….

Goes on to show three other purchases from today 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Serious question how come Deek never gets anything, bet the poor guy is walking about with his toes bursting out his 👟 with his wee pep & co PlayStation top I wish he would pipe up and put him right in his place

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.