Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Etsy can get right in the bin! However, I do know someone who would love to be ripped off in exchange for orange tat! But in order for you to gift him one or accept his purchase, you must pledge your loyalty and promise to sacrifice your first born for him!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_20210910_192655.jpg

Ooft all the candles chat got me hot under the collar so sent Mr B out for some candles. He's back with the finest ones the Coop had to offer. Smell the wealth!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he didnae show Ama Mays gift to him? He also had a whinge about certain friends on his insta.... Hmmm I'm thinking there's trouble in wax melt paradise?

Also Ava May needs knocking down a peg or two. Who the duck does she think she is? She thinks she makes Gucci candles the way she's going on. People actually buying her tit are nuts! She literally goes through me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would be awfy Braw if you could get him to start saying Ken, but even at that we can’t claim him oor here 😂😂 although I am hoping that he visits her fae fife so I can swerve oot ma Laine and oor the bespoke bridge to get a cheeky wee sighting of oor Maz! 😂 hope you’re getting aw cosy in your autumnal lane hen ❤🥔❤🥔
Ooooh a wee trip across that bespoke bridge of yers! Marion would have that beak right oot the windae!
Hope you’re getting all they autumnal vibes on yer jurnee in the east ma love mwah mwah 🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww he cannae even get a post for 9/11 fkin grammatically correct 🙈🙈🙄 Jesus fk
I came to say the same thing. And Marion, I know you read here so DROP THE bleeping EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! Go and find a basic English course and learn how to string a sentence together you illiterate fuckwhit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he didnae show Ama Mays gift to him? He also had a whinge about certain friends on his insta.... Hmmm I'm thinking there's trouble in wax melt paradise?

Also Ava May needs knocking down a peg or two. Who the duck does she think she is? She thinks she makes Gucci candles the way she's going on. People actually buying her tit are nuts! She literally goes through me.
I hate when she does speaking videos she does a loud swallow/slabber noise in between sentences.. I can't describe it but it drives me crazy!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.