Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's pencilled in 6th November for Christmas. Youse have been warned! Get your seasonal snacks and Eve-boxes sorted 🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see he's pencilled in 6th November for Christmas. Youse have been warned! Get your seasonal snacks and Eve-boxes sorted 🎄🎄
He needs to just duck off! I love the run up to Christmas but it’s usually from 1st December for a few weeks, not bleeping 8 weeks before!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m clutching ma beak ma lovelies 🤣 comedy gold is our wee Marion. What the duck is that pose with the one eye shut, pouting and iru bru’d look? I bet he’s pure crabbit tonight that we’ve found his old Facebook and Twitter 🤣 he’ll be clutching his hoosecoat all night and sweating with the heatwave. Poor wee Deek. Also can we take time to appreciate he was late 20s and posting tit like that online 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if he will use his 'hello ma lovelies' tree decor again? Its bleeping laughable, we are laughing at you Marion, not with you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The twitter avi, with his poor head fallen off and glued back on wrong has killed me.
Screenshot_20210906-191547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah lmao I cackled at that. Surprised he didn’t drop it and smash it into a million pieces with his mega shaky hands. He’s rotten so he is x
Not to worry hen, his strangler fingers have a good hud of it

Bet wee Marion will be FUMMING at us ripping the arse out of his Facebook 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies. I have come oot of ma laine to say oor Mazda has written a book and I have some preview info….📚

“I AM A CRABBIT SPENDAHOLIC!!!! (and I love exclamation marks!!!!!) by Marion McKnight”

Chapter 1 - Why you must have a supply of 500 wax melts minimum!!!!!!
Chapter 2 - My book, My rules, na debates!!!!!!!
Chapter 3 - Am no well!!!!!!
Chapter 4 - Why a hoosecoat can change your life!!!!!!

Illustrations in the book are skilfully done by wee baked Deek.
0AA5D568-80FD-447E-A861-FAD1A504B82D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies. I have come oot of ma laine to say oor Mazda has written a book and I have some preview info….📚

“I AM A CRABBIT SPENDAHOLIC!!!! (and I love exclamation marks!!!!!) by Marion McKnight”

Chapter 1 - Why you must have a supply of 500 wax melts minimum!!!!!!
Chapter 2 - My book, My rules, na debates!!!!!!!
Chapter 3 - Am no well!!!!!!
Chapter 4 - Why a hoosecoat can change your life!!!!!!

Illustrations in the book are skilfully done by wee baked Deek. View attachment 749482
Will there be a bespoke signed edition or will Maz need 6 months to practise his signature? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will there be a bespoke signed edition or will Maz need 6 months to practise his signature? 🙄
Early copies will be in the colour paper, in the scent cat tray, but he’s no finished the book yet, he’s on a comma!!!!!!! 😉
P.S. He isn’t stocking it in any Edinburgh bookshops, he’s no doing Edinburgh!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Early copies will be in the colour paper, in the scent cat tray, but he’s no finished the book yet, he’s on a comma!!!!!!! 😉
P.S. He isn’t stocking it in any Edinburgh bookshops, he’s no doing Edinburgh!!!!!!!
Nae bother, Edinburgh is cancelled. Nae debates!👌
Shocked it has chapters, I was expecting to peel back the Dior doop falbon to find a box of Cornflakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also can we take time to appreciate he was late 20s and posting tit like that online 🤣🤣
I noticed that too. I would have been in my early twenties then, but becoming a 'professional' and not oversharing on social media (at the risk of it appearing later on...and well I just spoke to friends in person/on the phone if I had stuff to share, and dealt with any conflict directly rather than passive aggressive story telling), but it does remind me of my younger sister who'd have been 14/15 at the time. The oversharing, overdramatics, etc. sharing every time their friend group were fighting and every time she got a new cheap piece of clothing. Only I don't remember her being as nasty and venomous, and wasn't approaching 30!

Reactions: 16
Apparently so she said -

One book is £15
Two in a stack is £30
Three in a stack is £45

get your orders in quick, it’s a bargain!
What if you donate the cereal boxes … do you get a discount ?? Ah pay fuhl rent - smell the wealth ma lovelies 🤣😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Living room needs cleaning? Didn’t he say he “gutted” the whole slum just yesterday morning? 😂
Bet he didnae do behun the kitchen door or the inside his cupboards…. Nae debates …. Ma post Ma rules 🤣😂🤡

Mario needs to make his mind up. Is he on a journey, in his ain lane or his own path. I cannae keep up.
It’s a fuhl time joab ma lovelie trannie underston whit he’s trannie say 🤣😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.