Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought nothing could top the excitement of his mediocre birthday. Turns out I’m wrong and it only took an old Facebook account the scrote locked himself out of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why in the name of all that is holy is he doing that weird, pouty, one eye shut pose on all of the pics on that fb account, he can’t really think that looked good, this profile just shows the world that we are right and he’s a nasty little shithead! All of those nasty status’ are straight from the horses mouth, there’s no denying them, maz! 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He only means #bekind when it is him wanting people to be kind to him.

I hope he needs a new job and they search him online and find all this tit and he doesn’t get it #karma
They are all the same. Always spout #bekind when they are being “trolled” but are the biggest witches out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t stopped laughing at his old Facebook. Maz is going out to bust a move mwah mwah xox

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He only means #bekind when it is him wanting people to be kind to him.

I hope he needs a new job and they search him online and find all this tit and he doesn’t get it #karma
And a lot of companies do search social media for potential new starters. We did 👀

I thought nothing could top the excitement of his mediocre birthday. Turns out I’m wrong and it only took an old Facebook account the scrote locked himself out of 😂
If only he knew, he's handed himself to us on a plate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.