Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LADS!!! Another cozy bespoke thread after we flew through the last one like Marions beige food flies through him in an IBS episode!

we had such a fabulous birthday weekend last week, but now itโ€™s September and we are just embarking on oor Marions Autumnal journee of pumpkins and leafs.
As you were lads, keep being legends โ™ฅ
Congrats to the wonderful @Kaydeelaydee for the inspired thread title suggestion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
LADS!!! Another cozy bespoke thread after we flew through the last one like Marions beige food flies through him in an IBS episode!

we had such a fabulous birthday weekend last week, but now itโ€™s September and we are just embarking on oor Marions Autumnal journee of pumpkins and leafs.
Congrats to the wonderful @Kaydeelaydee for the inspired thread title suggestion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Well done @Kaydeelaydee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ how do you plan to celebrate? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
*runs into new thread throwing plastic leafs like confetti *
The birthday feels ages ago, he's spoiling us with new horrors to marvel at. What will we all do when he goes bankrupt. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mario hun, it isn't autumn, you're not a shop or an influencer, what you're feeling is the back to school feeling, cos you love the uniform.
Those wardrobes must be creaking under the weight of tat, the fire risk worries me tbh, all that hot wax candles and flammable shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ he is gonna be on overdrive from now til the end of the year, Autumn and then straight into his favourite cosy time at Christmas! Canny wait for the inevitable comedown when it hits January and he has no โ€œcontentโ€ so he will take us on another decoratating jurney in the postage stamp. Must be the bedroom next, itโ€™s the only wan heโ€™s not redone fortnightly so far ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A new thread, just in time for Marion to get his new winter coat and scarf. He gets a new wan every year.

Al just settle in and get aw cosy in this 21 degree heat.

Love youse aw ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A new coat and scarf every year - how bleeping wasteful - and he doesn't even realise! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That was the quickest thread I've seen on him ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm calling this purchase next from Hinch's page. I bet he's looking at this on Amazon now to get one ๐Ÿ˜‚
I used to have similar in the 80โ€™s. They start to stink as you canโ€™t clean them properly ๐Ÿคข I hope he gets one ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Question box before the end of the day.
Does anyone know where he can get a bespoke hat n scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My lovelies we zoomed through that last thread. All youse were in yer ain lanes. So proud. Now let's get our bespokely handmade pumpkin jars out and get aww cosy for the seasonal journey we are about to embark on

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cannae and willnae take any credit for this thread title whatsoever. Mario himself bespowed us with this pearl and all I did was scoop it up and hot glue some tacky plastic leafs tae it ๐Ÿ˜€

Well done @Kaydeelaydee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ how do you plan to celebrate? ๐Ÿคฃ
Currently looking at DB&B deals in hotels within a 5 minute radius to ma safe place. Am slightly put off by the ambiguity over availability of complementary slippers. I'd hate to waste my time and money ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does he need a new winter jacket and scarf every year? Iโ€™ve had my winter jacket for years

Reactions: 22
*runs into new thread throwing plastic leafs like confetti *
The birthday feels ages ago, he's spoiling us with new horrors to marvel at. What will we all do when he goes bankrupt. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mario hun, it isn't autumn, you're not a shop or an influencer, what you're feeling is the back to school feeling, cos you love the uniform.
Those wardrobes must be creaking under the weight of tat, the fire risk worries me tbh, all that hot wax candles and flammable shite.
If a major incident occurs in Scotland, we can safely assume it's this bawbags tat palace gone up in flames .#Rescue
thecat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
if he can lock her in the hallway for five days when he buggers off to Blackpool, I doubt heโ€™d rescue her if the tat shack went up. Heโ€™d probably go for his make up collection though

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies itโ€™s been a while since heโ€™s shown us his bespoke Morrisonโ€™s food haul, I miss slagging off his boujee processed choices โ˜น

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Instagram is definitely the closest thing to friends he'll have. He has to tell everyone on it that he's got his flu jab booked.

How sad is that. He really must be a horrible person in real life.
Well we can rule out any significant asthma or respiratory issues for his "mask exemption" then. Honestly questioning whether him not wearing one is him being scared of not being recognised when out or it rubbing off the ridiculous make up (ridiculous as in who needs all that when they have no clue rather than him wearing it at all). In Scotland Well don't have the contract for free NHS eligible vaccines. You can only book with them for a private one and either pay, or use a voucher as employers can basically buy a load of vaccines and provide vouchers to book with.

Just have to hope that this has all been well planned for, and that there will be no flu vaccine supply issues (like blood collection bottles, etc.) as I'd like to think that such vaccines would be rediverted for those in eligible groups if necessary. Although I can imagine the dramatics if so from him if his 80 year old neighbours are prioritised over him, he clearly doesn't care about the elderly and vulnerable in his community given his misuse of lanyards (mask wearing and diminishing the lanyard symbol). And they are taking bookings from the END of Sept onwards, because they are waiting for autumn/winter when flu season occurs and don't bother in SUMMER!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't been on properly since Saturday so off to catch up on the bespoke experience that is oor marions boujee lyf, I know you lovelies won't have let me down in reporting on his ordered to make shenanigans. CANNOT WAIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.